• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
a95f4bcb-6ceb-4599-a728-f08412838a01.png

Playing as Byzantium,i declared war to the ottomans while they had fallen(i don't know how they had a dept and -3 stability) and then while i was near the end of the war the whole muslim world called to arms :(

Last edited:

Playing as Byzantium,i declared war to the ottomans while they had fallen(i don't know how they had a dept and -3 stability) and then while i was near the end of the war the whole muslim world called to arms :(

PHP:
[IMG]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/12/30/a95f4bcb-6ceb-4599-a728-f08412838a01.png[/IMG]

use this to show the picture in post.

a95f4bcb-6ceb-4599-a728-f08412838a01.png

Like this. It is your pic, i just have used "examine element" and copied the pic link ;).

EDIT: Also you have realy bad handwriting ;P.

Last edited:
Thanks Iwawon
It says:
1st Picture:Me Byzantium Let's declare war to the ottomans :)
2nd Picture : Ottomans being fully occupied
3rd Pic : I say that i need one more province to annex them
4th Picture : Muslim world called to arms.Naples declared war to you (pissed face)
5th Picture : Me Being occupied
6th """"""""" : Annexetion of me
7th Pic : Game over
8th Pic : A trollface with a janissary hat saying sorun and another trollface (i couldn't draw a neapolitan hat) saying problema :p

Yes i know i can't draw properly :p

Thanks Iwawon
It says:
1st Picture:Me Byzantium Let's declare war to the ottomans :)
2nd Picture : Ottomans being fully occupied
3rd Pic : I say that i need one more province to annex them
4th Picture : Muslim world called to arms.Naples declared war to you (pissed face)
5th Picture : Me Being occupied
6th """"""""" : Annexetion of me
7th Pic : Game over
8th Pic : A trollface with a janissary hat saying sorun and another trollface (i couldn't draw a neapolitan hat) saying problema :p

Yes i know i can't draw properly :p

Don't Worry, you can learn it... to be true it is hard to draw on computer, much harder than doing it on your own.

My portrayal in countryball form of one of the gamier beat-France-as-England strategies I've seen discussed fairly recently. Not that I'd be above using this--the only time I actually beat them as England was when I circumvented their guarantee on Scotland on easy mode.

eu3englandvsfrance.png

Well, they're raging, right?

That is why i allways say AI is idiot. But try playing AOE2 at easiest level... realy AI is so pathetic, you could do nothing, and still beat them. Even o hard 1 on 1 it is not posing a big threat.

Age of Empires 2... probably the best real time strategy ever... :wub: (not including grand strategy games, of course)

Age of Empires 2... probably the best real time strategy ever... :wub: (not including grand strategy games, of course)

To be true, tactic game, and IMHO first Empire Earth was better. Still this is one of the best ones.

I could tell you why EE was better but it would be oftop. If you would like to know pm me.

EU III is one of few games that are called RTS and own this name truly, but games like EE and AoE should be called RTT (real time tactics).

Anyway I managed to defeat france without using such silly tricks. I mean - it is no fun to defeat AI, cause it is to stiupid to understand that 1k of soliders can be easily contained with 10k, and to watch it, you only need like 5k, no more.

raage_adamans.png

i've been playing the GH lately...
raaage_horde.png

GH_meme.png