• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thread moved. One meme thread is enough :)

Thread moved. One meme thread is enough :)

okayk.jpg

My frist Rage comic, I think it's pretty good. I've certainly read this thread enough times to have an idea how to do things. lol

In a game using MiscMods, the GH is north of Nogai and my conquered Georgian territories (didn't have room for them in the comic).

first ragecomic.png

Things went actually okay, i played on until the savegame reached 800mb^^.

That was a common problem related to saving and reloading that IIRC was fixed a couple of patches ago. You can seek out relevant threads for more info but I believe that just updating your game will keep future saves from ballooning to crazy sizes.

(Though if you don't wish to do so, that's fine. It just means you'll have plenty of time to make more good RAAAGE comics while you're waiting for your game to load... ;) :p)

And the cat comic is major win. Mine also have the alternate strategy of letting me play, but knocking my mouse-hand around with their face.

Put down a bowl of milk to distract her.

That was a common problem related to saving and reloading that IIRC was fixed a couple of patches ago. You can seek out relevant threads for more info but I believe that just updating your game will keep future saves from ballooning to crazy sizes.

(Though if you don't wish to do so, that's fine. It just means you'll have plenty of time to make more good RAAAGE comics while you're waiting for your game to load... ;) :p)

Well, in the end, it took me around 15mins to load the game on my old notebook :D. I´ve got the patched version on my new PC, but here i can´t see the upper half of the icons at the top of the screen (because of the widescreen tv i use)...But i don´t need icons :rofl:

I'll have to get back in the game, and see if anything happens (maybe I'll finally crush Super-Syria). But to get the thread kinda back on track...

NoRage.png

Still only tentatively tied to EU3 I admit, next comic I do will definetly be 'real'. But this one happened to me last night. Good thing my autosaves and popup-and-pause settings kept things from going too crazy.

drowsyrage.png