• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hate the Austrian AI. So needlessly aggresive. He throws himself into war after war in most of my games, ending up being forced to release Tirol and Styria about 75% of the time...

u7S6TWk-DkyxIdRrJlgNoQ2.png

Why is it everytime someone posts a good rage comic it's the same individuals who have to jump in and tell them how they didn't play the game right and tell them what they should have done? The answer to the question nobody asked. Why don't you keep your patronising criticism to yourself.

Well they did it because they could. And they may see you as a rival. I got france lifting excommunication from me when i was allied to them.

I had poor relations with the Pope because fish-face kept declaring war on my allies. Austria excommunicated me because he could - I get that.

Then he declared war on me and I made them release Styria and Tirol. I didn't include that part because there's no real rage/humor inherent in me beating an AI opponent. So, what I really don't get is WHY the AI decides to excommunicate and declare war on someone who is the strongest German state, and who has essentially all of the other southern HRE vassalized...

I had poor relations with the Pope because fish-face kept declaring war on my allies. Austria excommunicated me because he could - I get that.

Then he declared war on me and I made them release Styria and Tirol. I didn't include that part because there's no real rage/humor inherent in me beating an AI opponent. So, what I really don't get is WHY the AI decides to excommunicate and declare war on someone who is the strongest German state, and who has essentially all of the other southern HRE vassalized...

Yes the AI is very dumb like OPM persia declaring war on me as i am byzantine stretching from Italy to India

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, I didn't know someone else had stole my idea for a thread...