• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2h8bb42.jpg

Ungrateful little prick...

And to add insult to injury, they got a core on my territory just months after the war. >=(

That's what usually happends to me >:[

This gotta be the best friggin' one in the whole thread... I had to disable pop ups for this just to live with French indecision on whether or not to trade with me... :p

Stratagyfan101 asked:
"Grr, I cant draw, but somebody make one of a Hapsburgless Austria. Its so annoying"

And handbanana69 drew a picture of Australia instead to troll with him. That's why the troll face. That's the essence of trolling, pretending to be an idiot and make other people rage. If you don't find it funny then don't.

And "lia" is a psynonim of the Habsburgs? o.o

Americans (Some of them, so don't bash me. :p) tend to think Austria is Australia. That's why you can see "No Kangaroos in Austria!" t-shirts in most tourist shops in Vienna. Here you can see Australia which clearly has no Habsburgs in it. Hence, it's an Habsburgless Austria. He acted like a stupid american, get it?

It's just a joke bro. I don't think anyone in America actually thinks these idiotic things. At least I've never met any of them. I did know a girl who couldn't pronounce Afghanistan, but that was back in high school.

2uo5qog.jpg

Let's end the Australia/Austria talk here. MOAR RAGE

This seems to happen to me at least once every time I decide to go for the title of Emperor. I usually rage quit at that point.

Stratagyfan101 asked:
"Grr, I cant draw, but somebody make one of a Hapsburgless Austria. Its so annoying"

And handbanana69 drew a picture of Australia instead to troll with him. That's why the troll face. That's the essence of trolling, pretending to be an idiot and make other people rage. If you don't find it funny then don't.

Actually I thought it was quite funny, but because of the tag thing.. then I was like "wait... was this really the joke behind this?" And then thought about ir all-over again. :p

Americans (Some of them, so don't bash me. :p) tend to think Austria is Australia. That's why you can see "No Kangaroos in Austria!" t-shirts in most tourist shops in Vienna. Here you can see Australia which clearly has no Habsburgs in it. Hence, it's an Habsburgless Austria. He acted like a stupid american, get it?

lol! That explains it a lot, thanks! ^^