• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Time for some more RAAAGGEEEEE.

leaderRAGE.png

And yes, this did actually happen to me just now... I was sure elected leaders have a minimum.

Don't have to be a singer to know that some songs just plain suck.

It was not the point of my post anyway.
I sad : If you complain about the quality of those pics, why won't you do yourself some?
NOT : If you don't do anything mean you don't know about do it or not suck.

Also that it suck is your personal opinion... and I may even agree SOME but not ALL suck, but i didn't have ideas at SOME point...

Yeees!! no more memes!
Now we are back to 1 raaage comic every 3 pages and a loooot of useless comments about how to handle inflation and naval battles.

Yeees!! no more memes!
Now we are back to 1 raaage comic every 3 pages and a loooot of useless comments about how to handle inflation and naval battles.

Rage comics technically are memes. Rather unoriginal too. A somewhat unfitting answer to what the original poster was trying to start.

No more massed produced memes, this is a rage comic thread.

Edit: aw crap, I missed these last few posts before I posted. What did Paradox change to make these stupid small countries demand such ludicrous peace offers?

Last edited:
I love a good meme as much as anyone, but from this point on cookie-cutter memes are banned in this thread, original (ragecomics or de novo) only.
Might as well try one :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thank you, this was frickin' brilliant! I laughed so much ...