• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
propably posted somewhere already but whatevs

ragecomicx.png

Got the same. Also - france did it to once or more. But i smashed france for embargoing me - was not able to do same to castille as they were too far. England sometimes also do so. But i suppose only castille embargo you just to cancel it.

Got the same. Also - france did it to once or more. But i smashed france for embargoing me - was not able to do same to castille as they were too far. England sometimes also do so. But i suppose only castille embargo you just to cancel it.

AI has to do something with it's excess diplomats...
Wait... AI uses it's diplomats for this kind of stuff to not waste them ?
AI HAS INTELLIGENCE ?!???!?!!?!?!?!?

AI has to do something with it's excess diplomats...
Wait... AI uses it's diplomats for this kind of stuff to not waste them ?
AI HAS INTELLIGENCE ?!???!?!!?!?!?!?

Its become self aware prepare for war against the machines

rebelhunt_raaage.png

That's what I get for leaving rebel-hunting to the AI xD

And, why the advisor CAN'T become a king, it is unknown for me...

I swear to god, those bastards murdered the king. It all worked out so perfectly for them:

1. Great king crusades against Golden Horde and takes land, threatens Moldavia into becoming part of Hungary; vassals Naples; arranges so that Lithuania will be inherited by his son, doubling the size of the empire.
2. King found dead.
3. His son is 7 years old.
4. Regency council for 8 years.
5. Son succeeds to the throne, inherits Lithuania.
6. Within the same year, he dies.
7. His 1 year old son falls mysteriously ill and the doctor can't save him.
8. Interregnum again!

I swear to god, those bastards murdered the king. It all worked out so perfectly for them:

1. Great king crusades against Golden Horde and takes land, threatens Moldavia into becoming part of Hungary; vassals Naples; arranges so that Lithuania will be inherited by his son, doubling the size of the empire.
2. King found dead.
3. His son is 7 years old.
4. Regency council for 8 years.
5. Son succeeds to the throne, inherits Lithuania.
6. Within the same year, he dies.
7. His 1 year old son falls mysteriously ill and the doctor can't save him.
8. Interregnum again!

Mod the game and make one of them ruler?