• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That is unlikely that Tyrone will form Ireland. I seen that before many times and no Ireland although i haven't been playing much.
Its related to a stronger Scotland in DW.
England will usually suffer when fighting against them during the early game - and the resulting WE usually allows to slip Irish provinces from the English grip.

Last edited:
33n80gl.png

Btw, you guys realise that the screenshot stuff ought to be in strange screenshots thread, right? :p

EU3:C Norway starts in a personal union led by "Erik VII" or Erik of Pomerane (actual name Boguslaw). Starting in a PU isn't so bad when its led by an AI Denmark that doesn't think twice about attacking Bohemia or the Teutonic Knights. By the time the jerk's rule ends (around 1420-1430, but historically 1439/42) you can have good Land Tradition (a general who doesn't contemplate his navel) and Prestige by choosing your battles. Here I am after warning Morrocco gives me CB. I screwed up by declaring war too early. I really want to land these troops in Mellila, where demoralized knights are holding the province, but...

AI-1.jpg

I made some tests later, and it turns out that those Moroccan ships will sail from Toubkhal if I leave port in Valencia - 3 big units away!
Looking at it now, I should have put "ZOMG" instead of "Oh no!", that would have been a better fit with the rules of this thread.

Last edited:
eu3fuuuunaval.jpg

Year: 1456. Really just happened. I'm still not recovered from the RAAAGE!
Definitely the naval bug...I think?

Probably stormtrooper effect and the the Brits are the protagonists of this story, the same thing happend at traffalgar and with the Spanish armada, can't be a coincidence.

How the hell did they get another transport if you haven't lost any?:)

Probably stormtrooper effect and the the Brits are the protagonists of this story, the same thing happend at traffalgar and with the Spanish armada, can't be a coincidence.

How the hell did they get another transport if you haven't lost any?:)

1. the Brits just sent a bunch of burning pieces of wood against the Spanish Armada and sank it that way. I kind of wish they had fire ships of sorts in EU3, but that would lead to some really cheesy tactics and/or rage.
2. Traffalgar was a mistake. Napoleon probably made a RAAAGE! post after that one.

3. We all know Very hard AI gets magic boats. Derrrp.

EDIT: what's the stormtrooper effect?

Last edited:
Playing Italy actually. Basically, I guaranted the Inca and saved them from Brandenburg and Scandinavia. And then all the blobs attacked Inca and I could do nothing.

If you can't fight a blob, you failed.

In order to maintain purity of rage I've just deleted a string of posts here: screenshots, comments on them, etc. Keep the rage pure bright and burning white please!

Screenshots into the thread dedicated to that artform please.

@edgewise
@herrhals

its totally on topic! i wanted to keep playing eu3 but she screwed my plans :eek:o ...it's subtile but it's eu3 stuff no? *cough*
and yes let's cleanse this topic of all the non-raaage heresy :mad:

Rage_forum.jpg

need more life-inspired raaaaggee!

rage_gf.jpg

OMG I totally get it now. You has a beer and want to beat the snot out of some poor blob that you spent the ENTIRE day planning to kill, but then your girly wants you to come to bed, but you're like "fuck no". But asians are so adorable that you can't resist. The blob lives another day!

10/10!:cool:

edit: adorable yet deadly

EU3:C - Same Norway game as my last offering, but this happened about 1405? Denmark basically takes advantage of Sweden's huge forcelimits and a lot of loans to eventually secure Holstein. Then Denmark goes after Bohemia in order to cause more revolts in Denmark's core provinces. As Norway, my provinces are far from being endangered so its free land tradition for me. What worked out really well for me (until the depicted moment) was that Burgundy was running around in Bohemia too. That lifted much of the fog in the Bohemian provinces. Since I believed I was seeing all armies in nearby provinces, I saw an opportunity to engage a smaller group that had apparently drawn by Denmark's siege of Niederlausitz.

Bohemianparatroopers2-1.jpg

Naturally, this is a simplified version of what I saw. Apparently, 4 divisions that had been pursuing Burgundy in the opposite direction suddenly changed their minds. I had been paying attention, and was absolutely mystified when Bohemian forces swelled. Since I had no commander, and weakened forces from previous engagements, this quickly became a frantic search for the [RUN AWAY!] button.

Last edited: