• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It isn't fun being the guy in the middle. D:
lebyzantiumrage.png

Always at the end of the year, so I can't even think about loading an autosave.
lenovemberrage.png

Those European borders. What year did you start at? I refuse to believe such beauty could arise from 1399, but your Pan-North American Quebec suggests otherwise.

Started as Prussia during the American Revolution and because they're so great, me, France and Spain(maybe even more countries) funded the Quebec Nationalists that ate most of the british colonies.
Now after I annihilated the polish, I assumed control of this awesome country, ate the rest of british north america and won a devastating war after spain switched side(hence huge mexican teritory gain, gotta seizing colonies) :rofl:

Why did they funded Quebec and not the USA ? Because frankly, who likes the USA ? :rofl:

And now, no one hate them either cuz I ate them too(well, except one vassalized province, wanted them to revoke cores) :rofl:

Now Great Britain is on the brink of collapse with only 3 colonies left(small atlantic islands), irish rebels, Le Gros Blob Bleu and Die Großen Weißen und Grauen Flecken kicking down their door and 小さな赤いブロブ sinking all their ships :rofl:

Maybe I'll eat South America too... :rolleyes:

The Cultural borders are even prettier :wub:

My first ever experience with cascading alliances.

(click on image to see larger)

Aquileia crusaded Ramazan, who was allied with Iraq who was allied with Castille. Overall, the entire HRE and muslim world got called in, but me and Aquileia have pulled through. And then Hindustan got a mission on a minor that Ming was allied with, bringing me into that war as well. So WW1 pretty much is Russia vs. world in 1580. Overall, I think the system of alliances needs to be fixed! Burgundy and GB have somehow remained neutral despite being second and 5th largest nations in the world respectively.

The worst part about it is that I've gone 20 years without starting my own war and yet I've been in a constant state of war for 15. :(

Last edited:
The point of this thread is to have badly-drawn images/maps/etc. And now back to more of those, please!

brilliant! i never realized how autrian flag can look like stop (one way) sign!
give some narrative if i got it right please.
anyway to "wololo" I lol'd like mad :D

Quick summary: He pissed off the OE by refusing to take Moldavia and vassalizing Wallachia. Hansa because he vassalized Pommerania. Me because he wanted all of Bohemia.

He dowed Silesia while it was guaranteed by me, of course i joined in. I destroyed his army about 3 times and every time he refused to peace out. He spammed the OE with alliance requests and they accepted, and then he did a CTA without OE's consent.

Iwanow was raped hard by all the nations around him because he stepped on their sphere of expansion.

Actualy i may pissed of you, but OE just agreed on helping me for moldavia, and then backstabbed me(using some stiupid excuses to say that he did not). And hansa is not much of a threat to me anyway, so why would i care, about pissing it off(well actualy it was my plan to vassalize it, after dealing with you, but i lost XP)? And i never pissed off novgorod, he just dowed me despite i sad to him i will give him smolensk. Also silesia was just in HRE, and you were emperor. The first time you destroyed my army, i didn't thought you will actualy attack me, as you sad i can have silesia. Also i refused peace only first time(and then i managed to win somehow, until OE backstabbed me - then novgorod joined just because he saw an opportunity - but i was not very mad about it, wanted to let him live - only when he attacked me second time, i punished him), then i just offered you better peace(releasing brandenburg, pommeriana and meissen, for you leaving me silesia).

The time is pissed OE was last session when i answered call of my ally portugal(don't know how did i get it, don't ask me) against him, and started moving troops. Then he showed me, this was a big mistake, but it is just a lesson learned.

Well poland ofc. Who else would annoy austria novgorod OE and hansa by its existance?

I guess you could have been Bohemia too (and have eaten Poland-Lituania together with Novgorod).

Here is an excellent and hillarious comic about something that happened when playing a game that you didn't see at all:

15dub2p.jpg

Hahahaha! Lol!