• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think this speaks for itself...
ragecomiceu3.png

That should be an achievement.

Kill all the hordes as lithuania!

no seriosuly its very annoying xD

Please stick to paint images, not Hitler-cheezeburgers.

You forgot the "99 years later: The Electorate has turned in favor of Bohemia for exactly one day! The Bohemian Emperor is dead! Long live the new Bohemian Emperor." Happened to me once with Austria.

Just kick emperors ass so he lose prestige! Or Vassalage him. :p

I did that early on as Austria once. I did not want to get illegal imperial occupation events, so I just embarrassed Bohemia and all her allies. Nice to see the emperor with -70 prestige in 1410. :D Someone is never going to be able to form a PU now.

This is what happened on my first ever real game of EU3 Chronicles after I picked it up from Steam last week while it was on sale. I would like to point out that I have since gone on to play the game again without the computer totaly destorying me within the first few in game months. Also the "1 week" is in "in game" weeks...

eb0532b3-c4a6-46db-a0e6-d793fd01871b.jpg

Folks, please do not reply to adbots. It just gives us more work to delete even more posts.

This does not give anyone a carte blanche to spam this thread. Post Raaaaaage pics, not spam!

Last edited:
Based on the Today's session of "The Sound of Drums"

m5H0S.png

People, I'm going to say this once and once only. Last warning.

This is a great thread and we all enjoy it, but its loose nature seems to encourage transgressive behaviour. Resist that urge please, the forum rules still apply here.

There is to be no more spamming (that is, chains of off-topic responses), no responding to spam or adbots, no screenshots (being off-topic), no personal insults. Swearing and invective is fine if general in nature and not directed at anyone. I WILL, with great regret, close this thread if it looks like spiralling out of control again. Keep your impulses and your fellow posters in line please, and report any transgressions to the mods.

Keep the raaage pure!