• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*ahem* :D

eu-img4.gif

To be fair, no I don't. I prefer to keep my allies strong, and will for example get them provinces in peace deals too.

The last time I did that, Hungary got Riga from a Imperial Ban war which I started vs the Teutonic order. The next year all of Hungary was ocuppied by the Otomans and all the Hungarian army was sitting in Riga, guarding their shiny gains. Too bad they did break the alliance in a previous war I started vs France to liberate some HRE minors, probably due to high WE, and I forgot to grant them independence. Evil muslims didn't take much time while I was busy with the french. >(

When you see a patently objectionable post such as the one I've just deleted above, please report it to a Mod or Admin immediately. Or again risk this thread being closed or deleted entirely.

We Mods try but cannot monitor every thread 24x7, so please be proactive for the good of this community as a whole. Thank you.

It seems to me like this community is crippled by the heavy handed moderation. It is as if Paradox is trying to foster a customer base of 12-year-old Mormons, or is it the mods who push it in this direction on their own accord? Either way, would be nice if this site was geared more towards adults who live in a reality were people cuss occasionally without someone breaking down into tears.

I have a 50/50 chance of being banned by this comment I am sure.

It seems to me like this community is crippled by the heavy handed moderation. It is as if Paradox is trying to foster a customer base of 12-year-old Mormons, or is it the mods who push it in this direction on their own accord? Either way, would be nice if this site was geared more towards adults who live in a reality were people cuss occasionally without someone breaking down into tears.

I have a 50/50 chance of being banned by this comment I am sure.

Shut up so the thread lives okay.