• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I honestly don't know why I never thought to do that, during the over 40 years I played through previously, waiting for Khagan Derp to kick.

CelebrateRage.png

I'm happy to say that everything seens to be in perfectly working order with these older saves. But otherwise don't know about the others, since a full reinstall didn't fix things.

Last edited:
You mean "Tamerlane's descendant". Unless Tamerlane's grandfather time travelled to the future...

Thanks. I think I would have missed it a while longer if you hadn't pointed it out. Must have rushed a bit too much, wanting to get back in to my game.

Edit: finally fixed it now, too.

Last edited:
Not as good as some of my older ones, but the comic-style chronicle of my game continues!

UnionRage.png

Don't know how would I draw it but:

1) Have successful Byzantium game
2) Conquer the former Roman Empire, year is 1750

3) Accidentally overwrite the save with this Castile game you just started

I found one old save that I had thrown to the trash bin, set in 1678. Means I need to mostly restart the conquest of Burgundy and Portugal.

Last time I had super luck when Burgundy got messed in some eternal war with Bohemia, allowing me to bite them one by one. Now they don't have that war and they are, intentionally it seems, expanding into various territories around my borders, areas that belong to ME.

I seriously hate Burgundy. They are very small, no more than 15 provinces, yet they can pull 400,000 troops. I have 700,000.

I also am constantly bombarded with OPM spy missions, it's ****** annoying I wish I could shut down the whole "fund rebels" crap.

Burgundy only recently turned in to France in my Timurids game. For a long time it was splitting the land with Dauphine, but they're being squeezed out by France and Spain.

I'm lucky, the europeans have been too busy grabbing the New World, leaving the East Coast of Africa largely open for me, and I rocketed ahead with Land tech a while back. So unless France or the HRE attack, I have enough quantity to make up for their roughly minor advantage in quality.

Always best to have a folder for your 'completed' game saves. That way if reflexes kill you, you at least have a backup! :p Plus I like looking at the data files of my conquests. I'm weird like that!

Heh @ above.

AI England goes "wait wait WAIT ... human is at war with us now... make peace with rival AI nations!"

Rival AI nations go "hold-up, I see you are at war with human player now, we're good with peacing-out on agreeable terms"

Similar situation happened quite a few times to me as well.

scaled.php

First Comic, ever :laugh:

Edit: good when im to dumb to put the picture in troll

Last edited: