+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 131 FirstFirst ... 12 37 62 87 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2616

Thread: Raaage!

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Thread moved. One meme thread is enough
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by safferli View Post
    Thread moved. One meme thread is enough

Sorry if it's not funny but I don't want to let this thread die..

Guys, why U NO RAGE?

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by TheSyrianKing View Post
    Sorry if it's not funny but I don't want to let this thread die..
    I totally laughed with this one, hahaha. Keep it up!
    Sine anime nihil sumus

Wanna play?

I don't have any raaage right now, so here's some anti-raaage.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Ubertus View Post
    Wanna play?

Don't mess with the kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakyou View Post

Well now just conquer danzig, warmia, and inherit hungary? (You should also take mazovia and osterprussen).

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Yakyou View Post

Now culture shift and convert them all
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

Archduke of the Bluenosers TankRush's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

My frist Rage comic, I think it's pretty good. I've certainly read this thread enough times to have an idea how to do things. lol

In a game using MiscMods, the GH is north of Nogai and my conquered Georgian territories (didn't have room for them in the comic).

Click image for larger version

Name:	first ragecomic.png
Views:	650
Size:	263.1 KB
ID:	54307
    "In EU10 you'll wear a virtual reality suit and you'll be playing from a virtual throne... be very worried if you look outside your palace and watch a comet passing..."
    -wolfing

In my first dw-game, this happened to me:

Things went actually okay, i played on until the savegame reached 800mb^^.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Wanna play?

Snort! Oh, how I can relate.
    South Carolina is too small for a republic and too large for a mental asylum. -- James Pettigru, 1856

On Last.fm and LiveJournal as susannag. On GoodReads as Susanna.

Things went actually okay, i played on until the savegame reached 800mb^^.
    That was a common problem related to saving and reloading that IIRC was fixed a couple of patches ago. You can seek out relevant threads for more info but I believe that just updating your game will keep future saves from ballooning to crazy sizes.

(Though if you don't wish to do so, that's fine. It just means you'll have plenty of time to make more good RAAAGE comics while you're waiting for your game to load... )

And the cat comic is major win. Mine also have the alternate strategy of letting me play, but knocking my mouse-hand around with their face.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Roastbeef View Post
    And the cat comic is major win. Mine also have the alternate strategy of letting me play, but knocking my mouse-hand around with their face.
    er... you guys seem to be experts on this topic - what's the solution if it's your girlfriend who actually does all this?
    You can call me Dan.

If you want to see my Tripoli (not so) horribly fail... PiRAAtes! Ongoing again. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by vasziljevics View Post
    er... you guys seem to be experts on this topic - what's the solution if it's your girlfriend who actually does all this?
    Stop dating your cat?

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome GoldSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2

Put down a bowl of milk to distract her.
    "I am rough, boistrous, stormy and altogether warlike. I am born to fight innumerable monsters and devils, to remove stems and stones, cut away thistles and thorns, and clear away wild forests." - Martin Luther

I am Sir Ahriman, The Lutheran Knight in Antracer's excellent :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR: (Sadly abandoned, but check it out anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Roastbeef View Post
    That was a common problem related to saving and reloading that IIRC was fixed a couple of patches ago. You can seek out relevant threads for more info but I believe that just updating your game will keep future saves from ballooning to crazy sizes.

(Though if you don't wish to do so, that's fine. It just means you'll have plenty of time to make more good RAAAGE comics while you're waiting for your game to load... )
    Well, in the end, it took me around 15mins to load the game on my old notebook . Iīve got the patched version on my new PC, but here i canīt see the upper half of the icons at the top of the screen (because of the widescreen tv i use)...But i donīt need icons

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

I'll have to get back in the game, and see if anything happens (maybe I'll finally crush Super-Syria). But to get the thread kinda back on track...

Name:	NoRage.png
Views:	598
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	54504
    "In EU10 you'll wear a virtual reality suit and you'll be playing from a virtual throne... be very worried if you look outside your palace and watch a comet passing..."
    -wolfing

Quote Originally Posted by TankRush View Post
    I'll have to get back in the game, and see if anything happens (maybe I'll finally crush Super-Syria). But to get the thread kinda back on track...

Attachment 54504
    Your wish, is my command :

Victoria 2500k club

Still only tentatively tied to EU3 I admit, next comic I do will definetly be 'real'. But this one happened to me last night. Good thing my autosaves and popup-and-pause settings kept things from going too crazy.

Name:	drowsyrage.png
Views:	809
Size:	334.2 KB
ID:	54526
    -wolfing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 131 FirstFirst ... 12 37 62 87 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast