+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 132 FirstFirst ... 5 30 55 80 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 130 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2623

Thread: Raaage!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    It isn't fun being the guy in the middle. D:

Always at the end of the year, so I can't even think about loading an autosave.

Quote Originally Posted by mudcrabmerchant View Post
    Those European borders. What year did you start at? I refuse to believe such beauty could arise from 1399, but your Pan-North American Quebec suggests otherwise.
    Started as Prussia during the American Revolution and because they're so great, me, France and Spain(maybe even more countries) funded the Quebec Nationalists that ate most of the british colonies.
    Now after I annihilated the polish, I assumed control of this awesome country, ate the rest of british north america and won a devastating war after spain switched side(hence huge mexican teritory gain, gotta seizing colonies)

Why did they funded Quebec and not the USA ? Because frankly, who likes the USA ?

And now, no one hate them either cuz I ate them too(well, except one vassalized province, wanted them to revoke cores)

Now Great Britain is on the brink of collapse with only 3 colonies left(small atlantic islands), irish rebels, Le Gros Blob Bleu and Die Großen Weißen und Grauen Flecken kicking down their door and 小さな赤いブロブ sinking all their ships

Maybe I'll eat South America too...

The Cultural borders are even prettier

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quebec <3
    Knowledge is my weapon and God my ally!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ragecomic.png
Views:	596
Size:	212.7 KB
ID:	51695
    Oh, and about six months after I peaced out with them? Another succession crisis.
    Last edited by Leonoob; 06-04-2012 at 21:19.
    "He hadn't gone a yard when - Bang!
    With open Jaws, a Lion sprang,
    And hungrily began to eat,
    The Boy: beginning at his feet" - Hilaire Belloc, Jim, who ran away from his Nurse, and was eaten by a Lion.

Cities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ojibwa (EU3), Thunder Bay (V2), Nipigon (HOI3)
    My first ever experience with cascading alliances.

(click on image to see larger)

Aquileia crusaded Ramazan, who was allied with Iraq who was allied with Castille. Overall, the entire HRE and muslim world got called in, but me and Aquileia have pulled through. And then Hindustan got a mission on a minor that Ming was allied with, bringing me into that war as well. So WW1 pretty much is Russia vs. world in 1580. Overall, I think the system of alliances needs to be fixed! Burgundy and GB have somehow remained neutral despite being second and 5th largest nations in the world respectively.

The worst part about it is that I've gone 20 years without starting my own war and yet I've been in a constant state of war for 15.
    Last edited by yqt1001; 06-04-2012 at 20:18.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

You are bad at making maps.

EDIT: But it is no so bad empire after all... you can fight whole europe and asia at the same moment? Great work..
    Last edited by Iwanow; 07-04-2012 at 12:30.

Командир Батаљона DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Heh and youll be on probation for a very long time to come it seems XD
    Там тебе привольней, песня…
    Ты туда и улетай!

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

The point of this thread is to have badly-drawn images/maps/etc. And now back to more of those, please!
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

brilliant! i never realized how autrian flag can look like stop (one way) sign!
    give some narrative if i got it right please.
    anyway to "wololo" I lol'd like mad
    Fellow infected Zombie member

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post15689715

"We wants moaaaar icooooooons! *groan*"

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by mejla View Post
    brilliant! i never realized how autrian flag can look like stop (one way) sign!
    give some narrative if i got it right please.
    anyway to "wololo" I lol'd like mad
    Quick summary: He pissed off the OE by refusing to take Moldavia and vassalizing Wallachia. Hansa because he vassalized Pommerania. Me because he wanted all of Bohemia.

He dowed Silesia while it was guaranteed by me, of course i joined in. I destroyed his army about 3 times and every time he refused to peace out. He spammed the OE with alliance requests and they accepted, and then he did a CTA without OE's consent.

Iwanow was raped hard by all the nations around him because he stepped on their sphere of expansion.

Actualy i may pissed of you, but OE just agreed on helping me for moldavia, and then backstabbed me(using some stiupid excuses to say that he did not). And hansa is not much of a threat to me anyway, so why would i care, about pissing it off(well actualy it was my plan to vassalize it, after dealing with you, but i lost XP)? And i never pissed off novgorod, he just dowed me despite i sad to him i will give him smolensk. Also silesia was just in HRE, and you were emperor. The first time you destroyed my army, i didn't thought you will actualy attack me, as you sad i can have silesia. Also i refused peace only first time(and then i managed to win somehow, until OE backstabbed me - then novgorod joined just because he saw an opportunity - but i was not very mad about it, wanted to let him live - only when he attacked me second time, i punished him), then i just offered you better peace(releasing brandenburg, pommeriana and meissen, for you leaving me silesia).

The time is pissed OE was last session when i answered call of my ally portugal(don't know how did i get it, don't ask me) against him, and started moving troops. Then he showed me, this was a big mistake, but it is just a lesson learned.

El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    500k club

Which nation are you?
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

I have a YouTube channel!

Well poland ofc. Who else would annoy austria novgorod OE and hansa by its existance?

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Well poland ofc. Who else would annoy austria novgorod OE and hansa by its existance?
    I guess you could have been Bohemia too (and have eaten Poland-Lituania together with Novgorod).
    Currently developing a 650 BC mod for EU3. Help appreciated!
    Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR.
    Creator of RickRand, a random scenario generator for Victoria:Revolutions (current version: 0.9)
    Member of the 200k Club
    Owner of an <= Official Necromancy (The Good Kind) Cookie (thanks dinofs)
    Owner of the SAS Award for Dedication

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

or the TO or a very inconsiderate BB.

Well if i were bohemia, i would not have problem with austria, because i would be the HRE then.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Here is an excellent and hillarious comic about something that happened when playing a game that you didn't see at all:

Hahahaha! Lol!
    Nationality: British
    Religion: Sikh
    Ideology: Some nebulous liberal nonsense
    Issues: Civil Rights, Environmentalism, technology
    Current Occupation: University Student! Upgrade!

MODS: CK2 High-res Mountains ¦ EU3 Deg Tegh Fateh (suspended) ¦ Painterly CK2 ¦ EUIV Visual Enhancement Mod

The thing is i don't get it, and it is still funny... somehow...

It's all fun and games in the HRE until Austria is annexed .
    How many boards would the Mongols hoard if the Mongol hordes got bored?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 132 FirstFirst ... 5 30 55 80 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 130 ... LastLast