+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 132 FirstFirst ... 22 47 72 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2623

Thread: Raaage!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Playing as Byzantium,i declared war to the ottomans while they had fallen(i don't know how they had a dept and -3 stability) and then while i was near the end of the war the whole muslim world called to arms
    Last edited by videonfan; 31-12-2011 at 20:44.
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post

Playing as Byzantium,i declared war to the ottomans while they had fallen(i don't know how they had a dept and -3 stability) and then while i was near the end of the war the whole muslim world called to arms
    PHP Code:
    [IMG]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/12/30/a95f4bcb-6ceb-4599-a728-f08412838a01.png[/IMG] 
    use this to show the picture in post.

Like this. It is your pic, i just have used "examine element" and copied the pic link .

EDIT: Also you have realy bad handwriting ;P.
    Last edited by Iwanow; 31-12-2011 at 18:55.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Can't. Read. Properly.
    Hi, my name is GamezRule, and I will be conquering you today.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Thanks Iwawon
    It says:
    1st Picture:Me Byzantium Let's declare war to the ottomans
    2nd Picture : Ottomans being fully occupied
    3rd Pic : I say that i need one more province to annex them
    4th Picture : Muslim world called to arms.Naples declared war to you (pissed face)
    5th Picture : Me Being occupied
    6th """"""""" : Annexetion of me
    7th Pic : Game over
    8th Pic : A trollface with a janissary hat saying sorun and another trollface (i couldn't draw a neapolitan hat) saying problema :P

Yes i know i can't draw properly :P
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    Thanks Iwawon
    It says:
    1st Picture:Me Byzantium Let's declare war to the ottomans
    2nd Picture : Ottomans being fully occupied
    3rd Pic : I say that i need one more province to annex them
    4th Picture : Muslim world called to arms.Naples declared war to you (pissed face)
    5th Picture : Me Being occupied
    6th """"""""" : Annexetion of me
    7th Pic : Game over
    8th Pic : A trollface with a janissary hat saying sorun and another trollface (i couldn't draw a neapolitan hat) saying problema :P

Yes i know i can't draw properly :P
    Don't Worry, you can learn it... to be true it is hard to draw on computer, much harder than doing it on your own.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Angry

ottoman rage. somehow i cannot get in peace long enough for anything. :/
    Nationality: Yankee
    Religion: Catholic (ish)
    Ideology: Monarchist Restoration

That is why u send 10 in transport when exploring indonesia - to invade ming, take one of their island, and then force them to peace and give it to you, and when it is done - you can peacefully explore indonesia.

My portrayal in countryball form of one of the gamier beat-France-as-England strategies I've seen discussed fairly recently. Not that I'd be above using this--the only time I actually beat them as England was when I circumvented their guarantee on Scotland on easy mode.

Well, they're raging, right?

That is why i allways say AI is idiot. But try playing AOE2 at easiest level... realy AI is so pathetic, you could do nothing, and still beat them. Even o hard 1 on 1 it is not posing a big threat.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    That is why i allways say AI is idiot. But try playing AOE2 at easiest level... realy AI is so pathetic, you could do nothing, and still beat them. Even o hard 1 on 1 it is not posing a big threat.
    Age of Empires 2... probably the best real time strategy ever... (not including grand strategy games, of course)
    Nationality: Yankee
    Religion: Catholic (ish)
    Ideology: Monarchist Restoration

Quote Originally Posted by Gallenstein View Post
    Age of Empires 2... probably the best real time strategy ever... (not including grand strategy games, of course)
    To be true, tactic game, and IMHO first Empire Earth was better. Still this is one of the best ones.

I could tell you why EE was better but it would be oftop. If you would like to know pm me.

EU III is one of few games that are called RTS and own this name truly, but games like EE and AoE should be called RTT (real time tactics).

Anyway I managed to defeat france without using such silly tricks. I mean - it is no fun to defeat AI, cause it is to stiupid to understand that 1k of soliders can be easily contained with 10k, and to watch it, you only need like 5k, no more.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Teleglitch: Die More Edition

It's over 9000!

First Lieutenant tomcruzintopgun's Avatar

i've been playing the GH lately...

Not what I was looking for; stopped it 15 minutes into it; if u r looking for action or U.S. war material this is NOT it.
    - Mr. Westwar about the movie War and Peace...

Second Lieutenant Some Georgian's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIImpireMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Gallenstein View Post
    bah Heroes of might and magic III is way better.....it isn't an RTS though

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by tomcruzintopgun View Post
    So true... so true.
    "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain

“Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.” -Edward O. Wilson

"Astrakhan rules the waves" -common knowledge

Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Lead and GoldMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Manring View Post
    It's over 9000!
    What is over 9000? ^^
    Je suis votre roi et L'etat c'est moi!

Quote Originally Posted by Nilspart View Post
    What is over 9000? ^^
    9001 is over 9000 i think. But it is reference to dragon ball Z. Look at the french/england ragepic, there is an 9001 army.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    9001 is over 9000 i think. But it is reference to dragon ball Z. Look at the french/england ragepic, there is an 9001 army.
    A lot of numbers are above 9000. Anyways, it is a referance to this.

It is interesting how hard it is to find the original, nonaltered version of that video.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 132 FirstFirst ... 22 47 72 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 122 ... LastLast