propably posted somewhere already but whatevs
Hahahahaha. The bug-eyed trollface hanging around the corner especially made me lol.
Got the same. Also - france did it to once or more. But i smashed france for embargoing me - was not able to do same to castille as they were too far. England sometimes also do so. But i suppose only castille embargo you just to cancel it.
That's what I get for leaving rebel-hunting to the AI xD
Not what I was looking for; stopped it 15 minutes into it; if u r looking for action or U.S. war material this is NOT it.
- Mr. Westwar about the movie War and Peace...
I always managed to hunt rebels myself. There could be patrol for armies instead - would be more usefull.
PAX SINICA - EU4 Mod about China, Sinosphere and other stuffs.
And, why the advisor CAN'T become a king, it is unknown for me...
1. Great king crusades against Golden Horde and takes land, threatens Moldavia into becoming part of Hungary; vassals Naples; arranges so that Lithuania will be inherited by his son, doubling the size of the empire.
2. King found dead.
3. His son is 7 years old.
4. Regency council for 8 years.
5. Son succeeds to the throne, inherits Lithuania.
6. Within the same year, he dies.
7. His 1 year old son falls mysteriously ill and the doctor can't save him.
8. Interregnum again!