+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 132 FirstFirst ... 5 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 55 80 105 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Raaage!

Quote Originally Posted by Saya Aensland View Post

Ungrateful little prick...

And to add insult to injury, they got a core on my territory just months after the war. >=(
    That's what usually happends to me >:[
    Nothing to say.

Fan of the Week - 31 July, 2011

73 games registered

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by John Forseti View Post
    This gotta be the best friggin' one in the whole thread... I had to disable pop ups for this just to live with French indecision on whether or not to trade with me... :P
    "Der ganze Balkan ist nicht die gesunden Knochen eines einzigen pommerschen Grenadiers wert." - Otto von Bismarck.

EPIC POST! Johan addresses Kieran of CA http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2&postcount=41

Foundations ablaze: a story of Europe during the turbulent years of WWI (1907-1918) - A France Vicky II AHD AAR: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...281907-1918%29

Capetan Glory - A France (SRI) AAR (Abandoned due to savegame loss) : http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-%28SRI%29-AAR

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by garudamon11 View Post
    What is rage in it?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    What is rage in it?
    I think he wants the patriots (though I'm guessing they're really nationalist?) to restore the real orthodox Byzantine Empire, rather than a muslim version.
    Please inform me if I make any grammatical mistakes.

73 games registered

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by handbanana69 View Post

Here you are sir
    Call me n00b, but I didn't get this...

Oh, wait, was it because of the tag? HAB and AUS?
    "Der ganze Balkan ist nicht die gesunden Knochen eines einzigen pommerschen Grenadiers wert." - Otto von Bismarck.

EPIC POST! Johan addresses Kieran of CA http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2&postcount=41

Foundations ablaze: a story of Europe during the turbulent years of WWI (1907-1918) - A France Vicky II AHD AAR: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...281907-1918%29

Capetan Glory - A France (SRI) AAR (Abandoned due to savegame loss) : http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-%28SRI%29-AAR

El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Austri-lia. I really shouldn't have to explain.
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

I have a YouTube channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivir Baggins View Post
    I actually find it quite a bad joke.
    Sorry to say
    If anyone plays D&D, message me

73 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by Ivir Baggins View Post
    And "lia" is a psynonim of the Habsburgs? o.o

BL-logic
    Event Scripter
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Stratagyfan101 asked:
    "Grr, I cant draw, but somebody make one of a Hapsburgless Austria. Its so annoying"

And handbanana69 drew a picture of Australia instead to troll with him. That's why the troll face. That's the essence of trolling, pretending to be an idiot and make other people rage. If you don't find it funny then don't.

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Morboth View Post
    And "lia" is a psynonim of the Habsburgs? o.o
    Americans (Some of them, so don't bash me. ) tend to think Austria is Australia. That's why you can see "No Kangaroos in Austria!" t-shirts in most tourist shops in Vienna. Here you can see Australia which clearly has no Habsburgs in it. Hence, it's an Habsburgless Austria. He acted like a stupid american, get it?
    Brittania: A Saga of Albion - Hiatus
    AwAARds
    WritAAR of the Week 11/23/09
    Character WritAAR of the Week 03/08/10
    Showcased 24/04/2010
    Favourite CK History Book AAR 07/06/2010 and 01/02/2011

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsRome GoldVictoria 2

It's just a joke bro. I don't think anyone in America actually thinks these idiotic things. At least I've never met any of them. I did know a girl who couldn't pronounce Afghanistan, but that was back in high school.

Restricted access until e-mail confirmed handbanana69's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteDivine Wind

Let's end the Australia/Austria talk here. MOAR RAGE

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by HanSime View Post
    This seems to happen to me at least once every time I decide to go for the title of Emperor. I usually rage quit at that point.
    God's protection is better than the strongest armor or the tallest tower.
    Fan of the Week: 4/25/10 Was a recipient of one of King_Richard_XI's birthday cookies:
    Nationality: American (Dixie), Religion: Southern Baptist, Ideology: Reactionary, Issues: Jingoism
    billy bob's opinion of Mississippi
    My first AAR: Etruria: Forging an Empire (a disaster, but completed)
    My second AAR: Confessions to a Boatman: An Ottoman AAR (dead)

attacking an baltic swe as austria :|

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: Rome

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Haccoude View Post
    I think he wants the patriots (though I'm guessing they're really nationalist?) to restore the real orthodox Byzantine Empire, rather than a muslim version.
    Its because a sunni byzantine empire makes no sense, the ottoman empire IS a muslim version of byzantine empire

73 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by Arbus View Post
    Stratagyfan101 asked:
    "Grr, I cant draw, but somebody make one of a Hapsburgless Austria. Its so annoying"

And handbanana69 drew a picture of Australia instead to troll with him. That's why the troll face. That's the essence of trolling, pretending to be an idiot and make other people rage. If you don't find it funny then don't.
    Actually I thought it was quite funny, but because of the tag thing.. then I was like "wait... was this really the joke behind this?" And then thought about ir all-over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesimir View Post
    Americans (Some of them, so don't bash me. ) tend to think Austria is Australia. That's why you can see "No Kangaroos in Austria!" t-shirts in most tourist shops in Vienna. Here you can see Australia which clearly has no Habsburgs in it. Hence, it's an Habsburgless Austria. He acted like a stupid american, get it?
    lol! That explains it a lot, thanks! ^^

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by garudamon11 View Post
    Its because a sunni byzantine empire makes no sense, the ottoman empire IS a muslim version of byzantine empire
    But it is also a turkish version...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
    I see no sense in this drawing...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 132 FirstFirst ... 5 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 55 80 105 130 ... LastLast