• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! :D

A glorious return! Ulm uber alles!

An impressive victory, Ulm! Sorry to hear about your "unwell period", Svip.

Salutations, deer countrymate!

Good update. So, how mad did Frankfurt get?

Nice to see that one back :)

Svip's back! With an extra vassal minion of doom to top it all off!

"Why you go to war with France? They have tasty allies!"

Btw, will rebels work on Austria? Don't they already have a core on that area? And if it does work, will those Austrian Patriots rape the rest of Austria?

Tune works for the song. "Fort" or "Port" work with effort, and might manage to work. "Notice Ulm's port", maybe. :p
Hope Frankfurt makes good on his bet. ;)

Loved it. It probably would have been too much work, so I had to imagine it, but I had the minions singing backup (Ooh, ooh; Ooh, ooh!). And don't worry too much, life really will get better.

-Pat

Nice to see that Ulm is back!

There are lots of words that rhyme with "effort"! Beaufort, comfort, fort, port, short, snort, sport, sort, report, support, airport, transport, deport, cohort, abort, export, assort, distort... :eek:

None of those words rhyme with "effort". You need to take pronunciation and accentuation into account. For all practical purposes the only words that rhyme with “effort” are words that also end with ”-effort” and stresses that last part, and those words are not exactly plentiful. :)

None of those words rhyme with "effort". You need to take pronunciation and accentuation into account. For all practical purposes the only words that rhyme with “effort” are words that also end with ”-effort” and stresses that last part, and those words are not exactly plentiful. :)

I'm not a native English speaker, so my pronounciation and accentuation are crappy as hell :p Isn't "effort" the only English word that ends with "-effort"?

I'm not a native English speaker, so my pronounciation and accentuation are crappy as hell :p Isn't "effort" the only English word that ends with "-effort"?

You are spot on, my friend. I believe it to be a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.