• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe France got him...

Remember earlier warnings about spam in this thread. We all want more episodes, but they will arrive when they are ready.

Okay. Just wonder, what you think... will svip win with france?

EDIT: I think that people worry why there is no update, and why it is so ... ;) svip you should say something or people will think that you're gone...

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't think he will win. I think he'll be able to limit his losses by getting Milan out quickly, but with BOTH England and France, there's just no way he's gonna make it.

Sorry Svip, fellow countryman, but I just don't think you will.

Now, I'm going to return to my riddiculous Naxos game.

Oh sweet holy mother of all gods ever conceived...
I can't believe I just read through all this in a single session. It took me a mere six-and-a-half hours and I'm from Germany so I'll have to fake a hangover this morning - because who's gonna believe the truth anyway? :wacko:
Also, my cheeks are aching slightly and I may well develop a bit of a sore throat.
This AAR is evil (in the best possible way)!

And to bring this up one more time:
www.ulm.de
Right there, on the front page, it says: "Two cities - one 'Lebensraum'". This can't be coincidence!
You just have to edit the savegame and rename Venice into Neu-Ulm! :D

And I've got a request: I'm in dire need of a new facebook profile picture, so would it be ok if I took your second "Bat-Ulm", that one about bribing defenders? Will delivar screenshot as proof - and give proper credit, of course - if allowed!

And I've got a request: I'm in dire need of a new facebook profile picture, so would it be ok if I took your second "Bat-Ulm", that one about bribing defenders? Will delivar screenshot as proof - and give proper credit, of course - if allowed!

Sure thing, pal.

War with England AND France? I think that your not going to be able to win this war, unless of course you bribe England off with your ridiculous economy. Even then, France is gonna give you a HUGE run for your money-maybe even too big.

Well I have to say what a great AAR so far Svip, good effort and all that. I managed to read the whole thing in one sitting (Yes, it is that quiet in work today)!
It is certainly the most amusing AAR I've ever read, and I read a lot of them, just rarely post on any.
I look forward to the next episode of Ulmighty Ulm! :)

Be careful of spulming in this thread! :eek:

War with England AND France? I think that your not going to be able to win this war, unless of course you bribe England off with your ridiculous economy. Even then, France is gonna give you a HUGE run for your money-maybe even too big.

I'd not be too worried about taking French or British landarmies, as the masses of vassals will provide distractions and cap provinces, providing a lot of WE to France. Any landing british troops will go through the same thing and probably only be stacks of 10-13k. WE should go high for both and with some spies, English and French territory could become a complete rebelfest - certainly since France has Spanish provinces: the Spanish nations may smell weakness and thus join in with reconq CBs, when France loses its first doomstacks. However, I do wonder how Ulm, dependent on many small landarmies, will deal with the British Attritionless Navy (BAN) and subsequent blockades. >.> I think the main pain might actually be in blockades and their effect on WE and income (and stopping some vassals from joining in the fight, like Byz).

This AAR is defiantly going to win an AARland choice Award. Congratulations (2 months early). And its a reward for a reason, this AAR is incredible.

If you didnt know bout this, here.

You guys know he updated his flagland comic to include the spanish civil war. If you havent see those yet they are really funny

20 days feels like 20 years in Ulmland.

:D. Instructive, yet satisfying.

[Cranks again the buggy EU3 DW for Mac. It crashes again. Picks a hammer. Puts down the hammer. Breathes deep.]

And probably the best advertising for the game in ages :). Not to mention the city.

Yep, this is indeed a pretty good AAR. I am excited to see what happens next. This fight doesn't look easy at all.
It would be sad if Ulm got it's behind handed to it by France .. but .. probably funny, too. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.