• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says we aren't girls???

I mean....

errrrrrrr.....

Anyways... We got cookies?

Good update~, but this seems to have been dragging on and on...

So of the joke by calling this update 'Anyway...', assume the following updates won't be.

Provence might not be the best military power, but watching them get beaten up by France would be very entertaining. And that has to count for something, doesn't it?

The moderator team has posted four warnings in total in this thread to keep spam and off topic posts in check. Despite two warnings in as many pages spam has been posted. Given these facts it is clear harsher action is needed. The thread is now temporarily closed. If it is reopened again and the spam and off topic keeps going on the thread might be permanently closed.

The moderator team has posted four warnings in total in this thread to keep spam and off topic posts in check. Despite two warnings in as many pages spam has been posted. Given these facts it is clear harsher action is needed. The thread is now temporarily closed. If it is reopened again and the spam and off topic keeps going on the thread might be permanently closed.
I hope everone has learned the lesson ...

... AND WILL POST OFF TOPIC RELATED COMMENTS IN THE OT-FORUM !!!

----
I'm curious how ULM deals with the French dragon ... maybe getting out with a white peace? But only after having had some victories (= more vassals :D) on the other fronts ...

Yours,
AdL

I hope everone has learned the lesson ...

... AND WILL POST OFF TOPIC RELATED COMMENTS IN THE OT-FORUM !!!

----
I'm curious how ULM deals with the French dragon ... maybe getting out with a white peace? But only after having had some victories (= more vassals :D) on the other fronts ...

Yours,
AdL

I think he can win but how it is another matter... Still he looks like a minor but the one with many vassals... I am planning to make a game with having only vassals but no gaining ground... i just wonder how will it work... XD

It'd be fun if France just sent a stack to Ulm across HRE and annexed him amidst the war. Svip still has only one province, I assume? Military access across vassals was fixed two betas ago.

Well, given the amount of vassals his manpower and tax-base should be considerable for a two-province-minor. I'm rooting for Ulm as always, and I'm sure his soldiers are screaming fear into the French with their loud chant: UUUUUUUUUUUUULM!!!

Keep up the good work on both your comic (the symbols we choose destroyed my possibility to breath properly for a week because of the laughing), and the AAR.

He had Venezia, last I looked...

EDIT:
Curse you, no7892142 !

I usually expect to lose my first war against a powerful blob like this France, fight the second war to a standstill, and not actually win until the third war.

-Pat

Ehehehehehe. I've just vassalized Ulm in my Milanese game.

You bastard! :D

Regarding winning. He can allways decide to be 'mercifull' and 'let go' the 'poor' French.

Status
Not open for further replies.