• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not even an ARR any more, but a comic series about something once was an AAR. It's simply awesome :D

This is not even an ARR any more, but a comic series about something once was an AAR. It's simply awesome :D

Just the same way the best AAR ever took. Sorry, Svip, but German Risk is still a bit better ;)

This is heresy! There is no thing on Earth that's better than "Glory for Ulm"!

Now I know why your signature says you're the craziest person on this forum.

Ulm is indeed glorious.....*conspicious laughter*

Okay, okay. This constant stream of posts simply demanding for updates HAS TO STOP. Svip updated three days ago, and honestly it seems these updates take a bit of work to produce, something which I assume Svip puts a great deal of time and effort into for YOUR enjoyment. Many of you are doing a good job so keep on supporting a good author, but a post that simply says "When is the next update?" or "I want an update." is rude, it is degrading, and it is SPAM.

Please, in the future, try to provide positive reenforcement to your posts. Many of you do this. Remind an author how much you appreciate their work, what you think was good, what you think was iffy. Provide constructive posts. A post that says "Wow I really love this aar!" is far better then "When is the next update?" One of these tells the author they are doing a good job, that people enjoy what they do. The other is really just begging (at its best) or demanding (at its worst). I would really like this to stop, not only here but across AARland. We have some of the best fans here and many of you fall in this category. For those of you who are okay with just demanding more updates, please read some posts by others. Those posts make us authors feel good. And when we feel good, you get more updates. Trust me on this guys.

By the way, I am on spring break... and I have NOTHING to do but write, moderate, do homework and watch stupid internet videos. And I'll usually do a combination of at least three. Your spam won't last very long. ;)

Anyway, Svip awesome job. Keep up the good work. Awesome fans, you keep up the work too, it means a lot to us.

This is heresy! There is no thing on Earth that's better than "Glory for Ulm"!

Now I know why your signature says you're the craziest person on this forum.

Have you even read the German RISK AAR? It has been hailed as the greatest AAR ever, and I still stand by it.

Ulm is very good, but it is not as good as German RISK AAR, however, it is still very good.

Have you even read the German RISK AAR? It has been hailed as the greatest AAR ever, and I still stand by it.

Ulm is very good, but it is not as good as German RISK AAR, however, it is still very good.

I won't denounce German Risk being good. It was quite funny, but a slightly different kind of funny. But I would not try to compare my AAR with others, because I generally find that to be a useless activity.

Sure you suggest I say that due to this AAR's popularity, and while it is greatly appreciated by me, I am certain there are many on these forums that prefer other AARs to this one (even comedy ones).

Ulm fever came over you. ;)
It's the sort of AAR that makes that happen; I assure you (and our nice mod :p) that I eagerly look forward to what I do not doubt will be another impeccably high standard update.

Though I have to say, Svip, of late I'm getting slightly annoyed by the slower pace of gameplay, but I appreciate that at times it can be hard to want to play the game. My AARs are proof of that. :eek:o

Yes. He's gone George Lucas. Special effects instead of developing the story. ;-)

Yes. He's gone George Lucas. Special effects instead of developing the story. ;-)

And here we see Ferrara (left) and Ulm (right) finally having a small father-son-talk to fix their dysfunctional relationship.

star-wars-luke-and-his-father-catch-up-500x375.jpg

I think attacking france was bad move, you should have ally them, brag them in war with england, peace out, and then attack them, backstabbing them... XD

EDIT : Also the french dragon... has it something to do with dragonball?

Last edited:
I hear rumors they are talking with Tom Cruise to hire him for the Ulm role here. Since he's the same size anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.