• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danananananananananananana

Ulm-Man
Ulm-Man

Danananananananananananana

Ulm-Man
Ulm-Man

Now I know how the fight with France will go:

PANG!
POW!
CLANG!

For this many cheesy plottwists AND a war on France in one update, one can only award Svip with the "Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship"!

Some say it cannot be consumed together with a French wine (for this would upset your stomach!) and that left unchecked it can soak up entire seas and turns them into tulipfields!

Last edited:
For this many cheesy plottwists AND a war on France in one update, one can only award Svip with the "Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship"!

Some say it cannot be consumed together with a French wine (for this would upset your stomach!) and that left unchecked it can soak up entire seas and turns them into tulipfields!

Fancy. Let me dance in tulips!

Since Svip gets so many Cookies, I give you a cookie box

HAHAHHA :rofl:

Because he's the Emperor Europe deserves, but not the one she needs right now. So, we'll hit his stab, because he can take it. Because he's not our Emperor. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Holy Roman Emperor.

and by the way ... i'm still hoping for more real-life-flagland, "I got this destiny thingie" and "You're going strait to hell" are both in my list of best all time internet discoveries

You are absolutely right. So I did. You know where to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.