Closed Thread
Page 89 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14 39 64 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2181

Thread: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    It's called selling out! Proper AARs don't need fancy graphics, just good writing. Focus on gameplay story!
    Hey! I did it for the wine gag, don't tell me that wasn't excellent writing!
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Half), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    don't tell me that wasn't excellent writing!
    I couldn't even if I wanted to.
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ive noticed a steep decline in posts.... :'(

Come on Svip, you've got to energize us!

For The Glory

Fine!

Worst kind of Hangover: You are at war.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Half), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries

This AAR keeps on being insane.... i so love it !

Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia?
    --- [SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION] ---

Neukönigsberg
    MineCraft

--- [Saintis Construction Corps Limited.] ---
    --- [Currently constructing this signature] ---

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

Now that was unexpected!

Natalia Poklonskaya fanboy Stuckenschmidt's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Blog Entries
    Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia?
    Quote Originally Posted by sactwu View Post
    Now that was unexpected!
    The Baltic Menace. I knew it. Quick to the Ulmmobil, Robin...I mean...Ferrara.
    Earth Invasion : Los Angeles

The Alien Invasion is here. Los Angeles is lost, unless a few good Paradoxians (and a bunch of Marines) throw them back in the ocean. Rules. Data. Map.

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Stuckenschmidt View Post
    The Baltic Menace. I knew it. Quick to the Ulmmobil, Robin...I mean...Ferrara.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Full list at my Inkwell

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

The narrator... is the Baltic states?!? Right!

Seems like a neat war plan, loans and all.
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

Natalia Poklonskaya fanboy Stuckenschmidt's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    Ulm is in town
    the black and white knight
    France makes him frown
    and send his vassals to the fight

Show `em, Svip.
    Earth Invasion : Los Angeles

The Alien Invasion is here. Los Angeles is lost, unless a few good Paradoxians (and a bunch of Marines) throw them back in the ocean. Rules. Data. Map.

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Malurous View Post
    The narrator... is the Baltic states?!? Right!

Seems like a neat war plan, loans and all.
    I am trying to reach out to my Estonian brethren! I wish to be popular in Estonia! It is my life goal.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Full list at my Inkwell

OMG, the Baltic states totally destroyed the Danish that was in that control room
    "I have narrowed your choices down to five unthinkable options. Each will cause untold misery-"
    "I pick number three!"
    "You don't even want to read them first?"
    "I was elected to lead, not to read... Number three!"
    The Simpsons movie

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Wait a second........

*goes mad*

Now it makes sense!
    I was fan of the week: 9/28/09

On semi-permanent hiatus until CK 2 arrives. Don't expect to see me on.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” - Mark Twain

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Terrible. Who is controlling those little Balts?

Slacker Extraordinaire Zzzzz...'s Avatar
    67 games registered

If the place is comfy to sleep in, yes, you can find me there!
    Glory for Ulm

directed by M. Night Shyamalan.
    The list of all my AARs: INKWELL

Current AAR: Golden Sun - A KR Kurdistan AAR - Darkest Hour
    The Policies of Grandeur - Coming Soon!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Terrible. Who is controlling those little Balts?
    I suspect Finland.
    And that is because Finland has not yet been shown. So he must be pulling the strings high above.
    Last edited by tuore; 09-03-2011 at 14:24.
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzz... View Post
    Glory for Ulm

directed by M. Night Shyamalan.
    I consider myself a 'Double M. Night Shyamalan'.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Full list at my Inkwell

Quote Originally Posted by tuore View Post
    I suspect Finland.
    And that is because Finland has not yet been shown. So he must be pulling the strings high above.
    I agree
    Nothing to say.

Fan of the Week - 31 July, 2011

Closed Thread
Page 89 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14 39 64 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast