• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic dragon is epic.

So are you in constant war with yourself?

It`s rather a case of complementary opposites. My french half is working on a higher plane (like culture and be smooth with the ladies), while my german half has got to do the dirty work. No problems until Germany and France face each other at football championships. :D

It`s rather a case of complementary opposites. My french half is working on a higher plane (like culture and be smooth with the ladies), while my german half has got to do the dirty work. No problems until Germany and France face each other at football championships. :D

So... you could say you have a Maginot Line inside your head? And soccer is Belgium?

Beat the frog eater (like we would do in football)

Apparently not.

I assume this will be fixed in 5.2.

But if you won't change your avatar, I can draw you an alternative version of yours.

Edit: I made it anyway.

Attachments

• devteam-avatar.png
    devteam-avatar.png
    9,5 KB · Views: 2.266
Last edited:
Death by a thousand paper cuts...

I hope it works in the case of France.

Of the week? That's insulting. He should get a lifetime achievement for making people start talking to their country when they play the game...

Right-click their avatar and select "view image info" or similar (depends on browser).

For example, -your- avatar is Ferrara. *glares*

Errrr..... It's not what it looks like. But you can't say you weren't warned. I do call myself "A traitor in Bavaria" after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.