• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah epic, gotta respect the skull pit!

Oh and I loved the gag. :D

So Ulm needs French vassals to provide decent food for his VassalCon? Is that the causus belli? Fed up with pasta and bratwurst?

(I'm English, so it took a look for me to admit the superiority of French cuisine ;) )

Dun Dun Dun DUUN! Dun Dun Dun Duun Duuun Dun Duuuuu!

'Tis truly back! Callooh Callay oh Frajulous day!

Where does the wine come from?

Most of France's fertile land is vines. Clearly France produces its own supply of wine. You do know my characters are presentations of countries?

I hope at the very least the French enjoyed this one.
:rofl: You bet! I'm a Quebecker, and I'm not so linked with the French wine, but this was great! France seems powerful, I wonder if all your friends are going to do a good job.

And your French is good. I double-check this and I don't find any spell mistakes. Had you write that yourself, or did it came from another text?

PS: And yes, it made me remember of Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Do they also have dragons that spit wine? Like how does that THING function?

The dragon IS France.

:rofl: You bet! I'm a Quebecker, and I'm not so linked with the French wine, but this was great! France seems powerful, I wonder if all your friends are going to do a good job.

And your French is good. I double-check this and I don't find any spell mistakes. Had you write that yourself, or did it came from another text?

I had a Frenchie to translate it for me. I hope it sounded cool in French.

It is called 'change of style for dramatic effect'.

How on earth did that dragon managed to be sober all the time!?

The same way the French manage. It is the same with Russians and vodka.

Ulm forgot to put on his sunglasses before making that line... tho I suppose that joke is a bit overused.

Also, France-dragon is surprisingly polite for someone belittling his enemy.

Great update, looking forward to the next!

Status
Not open for further replies.