• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got through this awesome AAR -- very nice work! Subscribed.

So he does his job, pays off all the loans and this is the thanks he gets? The lack of gratitude you get for sensible banking is terrible. :p

We actually had an honest, hard-working banker and Ulm goes and fires him? The monster!

Vassalorgy!
The Ulmisch way!

You know I always watch the Enewald comments cause even though he's pushing 20000
he still has the pithy zingers...
Nice to see Ulm is debt free and ready to conquer...some more

Dammit, I just read that comic, and spilt water all over my keyboard. My fault for imagining Benny Hill music has they got out......

keeponulming.png

Dammit, I just read that comic, and spilt water all over my keyboard. My fault for imagining Benny Hill music has they got out......

i hate to say this but i found that post funny gave me a good laugh
at the expence of your keybord feel like a bit of a bastered now but i have to say that was gold (IMO)

I think Ulm has reached the point of no return, the Ulm Mass (if you will). At this point I think Ulm is big enough to not be threatened by anyone without some serious bad luck.

You know you have played too much EU when you recognize every single flag in that picture. I do.
Yeah, I am pretty sure my girlfriend only pretends to think it is cool to know that many flags.

Last edited:
But why haven't we seen the 1st annual VasCon (Vassal Conference)?

Cause a European congress without Poland is not a congress.

I believe that Ulm is very close to getting Poland in his list of vassals, thus the first VasCon shall be soon!

EDIT: Silly, silly me. I shouldn't read this and Rebels without a pause at the same time :eek:o

For those wondering about the lack of updates; I have been working hard on moving the last stuff out of my old flat into my new one. And I am finally done, so I am taking a slacker tonight. Which means watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? and playing Cities in Motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.