• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bavarian culture ftw!

all this sitting on his ass, waiting for cash must have made ulm humble, disclaimers?! Why I've never!...

Ulm isn't issuing disclaimers, the narrator is.

-Pat

Bavarian Venice? Oh no!..
Germans in Venice?! ...

Beware of Der Bavarians im Venedig.

images

I just have this wild idea here. Why not make some wars without overspending money you haven't got? I don't think I have ever seen anyone go berzerk with mercenaries the way Ulm does. :)

No more posts about trains or any other off topic subjects. I would also like to point out that posting a picture or smily without text is considered spam.
Now go praise Ulm some more without spamming this thread.

I just got Vic II and have been playing like crazy but i missed
a update of this epic AAR because of it and now im mad :(

Ps. Bad english writing skills ftw...

Interesting to see how the air totally went out of this thread after Qorten's warning :rolleyes:
Oh, and We Want Update!

It look like you are going to make the next chapter about what else is going on... Whatever it is nice you got the venice as your own lans... XD

EDIT:
No more posts about trains or any other off topic subjects. I would also like to point out that posting a picture or smily without text is considered spam.
Now go praise Ulm some more without spamming this thread.

wow, don't be so mad ;). Whatever : Praise the ulm!

Last edited:
Talk about this:

part50.png

Last edited:
I love all the Ulm family getting out of that tiny car :D

And don't give that banker any big bonus while sacking him ;)

And don't give that banker any big bonus while sacking him ;)
So he does his job, pays off all the loans and this is the thanks he gets? The lack of gratitude you get for sensible banking is terrible. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.