• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all this sitting on his ass, waiting for cash must have made ulm humble, disclaimers?! Why I've never!...

Haha, good that you put that additional disclaimer there, as that's exactly what I was thinking while reading the first one! :rofl:

Cultural unity never works for me.

This is not to suggest that Silesia is the equivalent of a sewer city. I merely picked Silesia per random of one of Ulm's vassals. I do not mean to offend the citizens of Silesia, I have never been there and I am sure it is a lovely place.

Well you are wrong. At least the czech part of Silesia is nowhere near being a lovely place ;)

Germans in Venice?! At least the gondalas will run on time...

I found I had to reload to get the shield disappear from the province screen.

It usually updates if you select another province then select it again

Do you have a core on Venice already? Kinda hard to tell, what with the black-and-white flag...

At any rate, moving your capital should definitely be out of the question. I mean, you -are- Ulm, Ulm can't have its capital in Venice!

Perhaps once the debts are repayed, you should look into subjugating the various elector princes, slowly working towards eventually dismantling the HRE?

Fun update yet again :D

I would, too, say that moving the capital should be out of the question... Ulm is Ulm... if Venezia wanted to be the capital, it should have been taken the name of Ulm or not bow down to Ulm's might... in other ways, never can it be the capital...

Yeah, I agree with the others - Ulm should stay as the capital. And frankly I'm somehow sure that's how Svip has envisioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.