Closed Thread
Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 23 48 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2181

Thread: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Less CiM, more Ulm!
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Malurous View Post
    OK, so you losing your childhood has something to do with that transvestite then. Doesn't make it any less disturbing, I can tell you that much.
    Seeing Ulm in a drag is as much traumatizing as seeing your father in a drag.

And before you jump into conclusions, I never saw my father in a drag
    "'Religious faith. Belief in daemons, belief in spirits, belief in an afterlife and all the other trappings of a preternatural existence, simply existed to make us all more comfortable and content in the face of a measureless cosmos. They were sops, bolsters for the soul, crutches for the intellect, prayers and lucky charms to help us through the darkness. But we have witnessed the cosmos now, my friends. We have passed amongst it. We have learned and understood the fabric of reality. We have seen the stars from behind, and found they have no clockwork mechanisms, no golden chariots carrying them abroad. We have realized there is no need for god, or any gods, and by extension no use any longer for daemons or devils or spirits."

- Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

AARficionado & Storyteller Demi Moderator Eber's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

The newest update was hilarious. I loved it.
    Current AAR:
    Our Kingdom Stands Alone - How the Magyars Transformed Hungary into an Empire
    Weekly AAR Showcase - 19, September 2010

WritAAR of the Week - 23, February 2007

When I speak in this color, I do so as a Demi-Moderator.
    Forum Rules :: AARLand Rules #1 :: AARland Rules #2

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by telesien View Post
    Seeing Ulm in a drag is as much traumatizing as seeing your father in a drag.

And before you jump into conclusions, I never saw my father in a drag
    Good call to make that clarification!
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    You are lucky that you got to test CiM, how did you do it, blackmail, hostages, or wast it your good looks?
    I think it was....

ULM
    Nothing to say.

Fan of the Week - 31 July, 2011

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

So...I need to get Svip kicked from the CiM beta for more updates?
    Relentless madman.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    So...I need to get Svip kicked from the CiM beta for more updates?
    Awfully tempting, ain't it ?
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

For The Glory

I am playing the public beta! I wasn't allowed on the closed beta. Guess I wasn't famous enough back then.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

For The Glory

AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    I am playing the public beta! I wasn't allowed on the closed beta. Guess I wasn't famous enough back then.
    Hmm, so I need to sabotage the entire public beta to get more updates...?
    Relentless madman.

For The Glory

What's worse, there is a demo coming out this weekend and I pre-ordered the game. But you won't have to sabotage the entire line up for CiM to get more updates! More updates coming soon!
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Full list at my Inkwell

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane

I sure hope that no game developers considering Paradox as a potential publisher are reading this...
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malurous View Post
    I sure hope that no game developers considering Paradox as a potential publisher are reading this...
    No, they're all considering Ferrara.
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

Quote Originally Posted by King_Richard_XI View Post
    No, they're all considering Ferrara.
    Except for the ones that have Ulm in their games.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II Collection
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Will this beta patch change have a negative impact on your strategy?
    - You now have access through any vassal if you are at war with its overlord.
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-February-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    What's worse, there is a demo coming out this weekend and I pre-ordered the game.
    Hmm, so I need to kidnap Svip and force him to write updates at gunpoint...

But you won't have to sabotage the entire line up for CiM to get more updates! More updates coming soon!
    Oh, ok!
    Relentless madman.

For The Glory

Hmm, so I need to kidnap Svip and force him to write updates at gunpoint...
    Hey, no need to go that far, you can just invite me to your office, I only live in Copenhagen. Hey, I even know how to say numbers in Swedish, so you won't be confused!
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Full list at my Inkwell

Closed Thread
Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 23 48 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 98 ... LastLast