• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I get the feeling that this will end with Transylvania ending the 'I be gobbling up nations' thing?

Why arent you going to apply it?

I guess he just played that chapter before the beta patches came out.

Here comes my small contribulmtion. Please don't throw rocks at me!

Ulm-1.png

Hahaha awesome!! :D :rofl:

I am going to use the beta patch. I have already applied it and it works with the save game.

But I finished my war with Transylvania before applying the patch.

As for Ulm's powers, it is largely dependent on its vassals. While its force limits are high, keeping a standing army remains expensive and while I do purchase forces when war starts, it is better to rely on vassals' standing armies, especially when they are as close as Byzantium is. And considering Byzantium's size, it does have a sizeable army!

Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (ongoing)
Winner of: (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.

Well, considering that when i started reading this AAR you had no awards, and in little over a month you now have 5... 6... 7... diferent awards, i decided to get on the bandwagon and give you my very own award!

So i present to you " The Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness"

Which I just made up, and is worth absolutely nothing...

Last edited:
Well, considering that when i started reading this AAR you had no awards, and in little over a month you now have 5... 6... 7... diferent awards, i decided to get on the bandwagon and give you my very own award!

So i present to you " The Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness"

Which I just made up, and is worth absolutely nothing...

Which reminds me that you, Svip, have still not recognized my award via signature. The Order frowns upon such behavior. :p

But seriously, this has got to be the most decorated AAR I've found yet (excluding TimeLines, and maybe Mr. Capiatlist's Homelands).

Ulma sum!

ulma_sum.png

I am Ulm!​

(Call it Ulmface if you want.)

Last edited:
Alright, time for another Ulm tribute! Marconius suggested finding an anthem for Ulm, and I got the idea to go one step further: I decided to try my hand at composing an 18th century style national anthem with lyrics mixing national anthem-ish stuff, Ulm fanboyism, forum lingo and bad jokes.

I'm in the unfortunate position of not having a proper choir at my disposal (shocking I know, woe is me!) so a karaoke video will have to do. Just imagine that there's like a hundred people singing.

[video=youtube;XwNh0iQTKg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwNh0iQTKg8[/video]

My apologies for the video being far from perfect - I couldn't find a decent free karaoke creator, so I had to use a crappy one. I know that the text is a bit too small and that the lines aren't always perfectly aligned, but it should at least be clear enough to understand.

If someone doesn't feel like listening to all the verses, the lyrics are also available in the Youtube description.

Which reminds me that you, Svip, have still not recognized my award via signature. The Order frowns upon such behavior. :p

I shall ensure it won't occur again.

By the way, that video was awesome. Even if far from perfect! Nice tune too.

Alright, time for another Ulm tribute! Marconius suggested finding an anthem for Ulm, and I got the idea to go one step further: I decided to try my hand at composing an 18th century style national anthem with lyrics mixing national anthem-ish stuff, Ulm fanboyism, forum lingo and bad jokes.

I'm in the unfortunate position of not having a proper choir at my disposal (shocking I know, woe is me!) so a karaoke video will have to do. Just imagine that there's like a hundred people singing.

*ViDEO*

My apologies for the video being far from perfect - I couldn't find a decent free karaoke creator, so I had to use a crappy one. I know that the text is a bit too small and that the lines aren't always perfectly aligned, but it should at least be clear enough to understand.

If someone doesn't feel like listening to all the verses, the lyrics are also available in the Youtube description.

Make no excuses my friend. It's damn near perfect.

Who needs Johann Gambolputty... de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker -thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticolensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser -kürstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -gutenabend -bitte -eine -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache -luber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönendanker -kalbsfleisch -mittler -raucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.

Ulm has Malurous as its very own Runeberg.

*Crying with joy* God I love the Paradox Forums. Only they can create something so unashamedly positive.

By the way, that video was awesome. Even if far from perfect! Nice tune too.

Thanks! The creator of this magnificent AAR liking it was of course a priority. :D

Make no excuses my friend. It's damn near perfect.

It's just that if I had a spare 100 bucks to throw at a program, I could have positioned and scaled everything exactly how I wanted to... Oh yeah, you just said no excuses. ;)

Who needs Johann Gambolputty... de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker -thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticolensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser -kürstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -gutenabend -bitte -eine -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache -luber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönendanker -kalbsfleisch -mittler -raucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.

Ulm has Malurous as its very own Runeberg.

*Crying with joy* God I love the Paradox Forums. Only they can create something so unashamedly positive.

Man, that's some high praise, all of it. Very much appreciated!

And you know what's epic? I don't know how Youtube chooses its recommendations, but the first video it offered for my thing turned out to be *THAT* video! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.