Closed Thread
Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14 39 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2181

Thread: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Great update and nice pun.
    God's protection is better than the strongest armor or the tallest tower.
    Fan of the Week: 4/25/10 Was a recipient of one of King_Richard_XI's birthday cookies:
    Nationality: American (Dixie), Religion: Southern Baptist, Ideology: Reactionary, Issues: Jingoism
    billy bob's opinion of Mississippi
    My first AAR: Etruria: Forging an Empire (a disaster, but completed)
    My second AAR: Confessions to a Boatman: An Ottoman AAR (dead)

Crusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

You would think that every nation would be tripping over themselves to appease the almighty Ulm.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Richard_XI View Post
    Never a stupid question.
    And welcome to the forums!
    thanks to all who welcomed me

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivir Baggins View Post
    My little contribution:

YOU CAN'T STOP THE SIGNAL! l
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

And before you'll do anything stupid, my best friend is a lawyer...

PS: Why nobody warned me, how hard is to draw using only mouse???
    Last edited by telesien; 11-02-2011 at 19:27.
    "'Religious faith. Belief in daemons, belief in spirits, belief in an afterlife and all the other trappings of a preternatural existence, simply existed to make us all more comfortable and content in the face of a measureless cosmos. They were sops, bolsters for the soul, crutches for the intellect, prayers and lucky charms to help us through the darkness. But we have witnessed the cosmos now, my friends. We have passed amongst it. We have learned and understood the fabric of reality. We have seen the stars from behind, and found they have no clockwork mechanisms, no golden chariots carrying them abroad. We have realized there is no need for god, or any gods, and by extension no use any longer for daemons or devils or spirits."

- Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

Quote Originally Posted by telesien View Post

*pic*

I will sue you because tou can draw better than me >:[
    Nothing to say.

Fan of the Week - 31 July, 2011

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Nicely done telesien! Loved the WC explanation.
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

54 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Blasphemy!
    There can be only one Ulm!

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    96 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Blasphemy!
    There can be only one Ulm!
    Possibly.... but still is a fun summary of this awesomely fun AAR
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Crazy Cat Person. Meow! Moderator Qorten's Avatar
    63 games registered

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The Glory
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    King Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

Possibly.... but still is a fun summary of this awesomely fun AAR
    Indeed. Telesien did a very good job summarizing the story of Ulm so far in one update.
    Last edited by Qorten; 11-02-2011 at 17:09.

When I use this color I am speaking as a Moderator.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaRome GoldSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoid
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k club

Telesien's sulmmary is ulmright with me.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    96 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilder View Post
    Telesien's sulmmary is ulmright with me.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzz... View Post
    "Ulmers gonna Ulm!"

'MAZING!
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    Shouldn't that be Facepulm?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by HanSime View Post
    Shouldn't that be Facepulm?
    This is madness!!!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Ulmmmm, shoudn't there be an update soon?
    (Notice the awfully lame pun there)
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Zoviet View Post
    This. Is. Spulma.

... That sounds dirty.
    That sounds very... great
    Nothing to say.

Fan of the Week - 31 July, 2011

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Majesty II CollectionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tuore View Post
    Ulmmmm, shoudn't there be an update soon?
    (Notice the awfully lame pun there)
    How coulmd we miss it?
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

Emperor Demi Moderator Marconius's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Starter WizardWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by telesien View Post

Now we need someone to animate this with cheesy 80s sitcom music playing.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

He should totally put that pictue in the summary.
    I was fan of the week: 9/28/09

On semi-permanent hiatus until CK 2 arrives. Don't expect to see me on.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” - Mark Twain

Closed Thread
Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14 39 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 89 ... LastLast