• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tea Party movement anyone?

*wink*

my words cannot describe how awesome this is
keep going

so who's behind it? :p Canada? :p

No. We are. The Canadians are merely following our commands. We are getting those damn taxes back!

Small update. Two more are already in the works.

part6.png

But hey, two updates on the first day of the new year? Mmm... I sometimes amaze even myself.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Most enjoyable, I like concept of Ulm using mainly espionage and cloak-and-dagger scheming to furthen it's goals.

I didnt know this game was so easy :p

I didnt know this game was so easy :p

If you know what you're doing, EU3 is a doddle. :D

However, Ulm now controls a province which is not a core of Ansbach or Ulm. What will you do? Will you keep Franken and suffer the Emperor's wrath, will you sell it to Ansbach and make them the hated country or will you collapse the Palatinate and release them too?

If you know what you're doing, EU3 is a doddle. :D

However, Ulm now controls a province which is not a core of Ansbach or Ulm. What will you do? Will you keep Franken and suffer the Emperor's wrath, will you sell it to Ansbach and make them the hated country or will you collapse the Palatinate and release them too?

All will be revealed in chapter 7.

This must be the most interesting plan of enlargement I've ever seen. By vassalising the lot you get the benefits of OPM with the income of a large empire. And you help your vassals improve their economy by turning them Admin repub's.

I could never have come up with it :)

(by the way, I think you can risk keeping 1 province if the emperor is in a difficult war against france or so. If you think the additional tech price is worth it).

But... now you can't release Franken, meaning that you'll get the penalties? Or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.