• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opera... jeez, does that even -exist- still?

How so? Yes, it continues to be the best browser around.

Not that it should be discussed here, especially as I have no idea what Ulm is using...

Possibly a recreation to the icon firefox uses in the tab bar? Otherwise I don't think I've seen the icon outside of 'movie stream loading' context.

attachment.php

untitled.JPG

Definitely not Firefox, I checked that. Opera... jeez, does that even -exist- still?

Oh, and Safari... ARE YOU IMPLYING ULM IS A MAC USER? *gets torch and pitchfork*

No, no, its Ferrara who uses the evil system of the apple.

Can we please keep the Apple discussion out of my thread? While I am not a Mac user and never will be, my issue with Mac OS X and its software does not lie with its software and its hardware, but rather with its company. My issue with Windows lies with the software itself.

That's my position. On the matter of browsers, I use Firefox as my main browser, Chrome as my app-browser and Opera as my flash-browser.

Safari and Internet Explorer does not have Linux versions, so I don't use those.

Status
Not open for further replies.