• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noone insults the letter æ!

Or well, they do, but...anyways:

Have you considered dowing France just for the heck of it?

Gentlemen, I have an idea we might use to pass the time while our glorious leader Ulm is being sick.

It has come to my attention that while Ulm certainly has a coat of arms completely unique to it (*shoves Ferrara aside*), not to mention awesome sunglasses, it does not yet have an anthem... or a themesong, whichever you prefer.

I propose that all us loyal vassals/fans make an effort and scour the internet for a glorious song (lyrical or not) fitting of our great leader.

Here's my shot

<play to the tune of Isaac Haye's Shaft>

who's the man in black and white
whose morals are not always right
(Ulm)
who's got the spies, and royal ties,
and all the world to vassalize
(Ulm)
Who's the country with the narrator
and used milan to mop the floor
(Ulm)
When the France comes to bring the pain
Who opens his purse to make it rain
(Ulm) Damn right
He's a One Province Man,
and he's got a nasty plan
he's got puppets, cash and guns
To make the Emperor High-Tail and Run

This Ulm is one sneaky little-
*ulm* shut your mouth* :mad:
But im just talkin about Ulm
*ulm* then i can dig it :cool:
He's a complicated state
no one understands but the guy who narrates
(Snvip's Ulm)

Allright, that wins it. Best in show.

What settings do you play on?
I just cant seem to come close to doing anything like this, even as a non-OPM.
Do you play with a money cheat or something similar?

The cost of placing merchants alone would make coming up with the 140+ to place a near impossible task.
I just can't figure it out.

The cost of placing merchants alone would make coming up with the 140+ to place a near impossible task.

It's all in the sliders my friend, try playing holland, sure its got two provinces instead of one but its pretty much the same, they start with their sliders at 4 towards free trade, use the first change to put it to max and you will have no trouble whatsoever to dominate the world trade. This is the first thing you should do, you'll get massive amounts of cash each month, without minting much at all, if you're still not happy with your income, then pick trade efficiency as your first national idea. After that just save money, get spies (either by picking spies as your next national idea or changing sliders) and just wait for the right moment to send those spies.

Normal settings. Remember, I mint and take loans. Your inflation will go down once you have established yourself.

Oh yes. You suggested it, I nailed it.

part41.png

Last edited:
Hahahahahahaha xD

Ich unterstütze Ulms "Europa spricht Deutsch"-Bewegung. Schon allein, um die Franzosen zu ärgern. :D

Definately not chrome.

Shush!

:rofl:

"Nazi reference, much?" :rofl:

Well put.

Status
Not open for further replies.