• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many commenters!

I can't keep up! Last time I checked it was page 47!

I, for one support the notion that Svip would be awarded a custom avatar, and be introduced into the club of the few and lucky. After all, during all my years here I have never seen a Pdox-employee give anyone a "Best everything, ever" or it's likes to anyone.

Though I remember the Judas Maccabeus Seal of Excellence once....

Hehe, gotta love Ulm's face in "Because I'm crazy!" :D

Captain Gars and Svip should form the Gars-Svip comic corporation.
Don't you all love nordic countries and the people that live here?

Captain Gars and Svip should form the Gars-Svip comic corporation.
Don't you all love nordic countries and the people that live here?

Well, I haven't been to Scandinavia, so I can't tell anything about the countries.
But I'm really thankful that nordic people exist, otherwise we wouldn't have Europa Universalis, neither Glory for Ulm :D

edit: And neither millenium trilogy :)

This is really hard to follow, with the whole 3 pages-a-day momentum it's got going. Well, good work is rewarded and you have most certainly been rewarded with the attention of this forum. Still going strong, and you'd best keep it that way (or the devs might come for you)!

I actually don't find it hard at all - the page count can feel scary but the updates are very quick to read compared to most AARs and the comments are shorter than normal as well. So yes, there are way more posts than typically but I feel that one post also takes much less time to read (in average) than typically.

Status
Not open for further replies.