• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or One Province MASTER!!! AHAHAHAHAH... Anyways, umm.... ya... you better stop doing something, all this day dreaming and sleeping has let the Scots go South, heaven forbid that they make it to mainland Europe. You must push them back before they're drinking wine in a sheep's bladder.

Question here.

Having Bavarian provinces defect to you, wouldn't that count as unlawful imperial territory? As you don't have any cores on it. I guess you could still take the stabhits from denying the request...

He plans on releasing Bavaria as a vassal, so there won't be any problem.
(Well, unless it takes ages between province defections and he can't release them right away, in which case the emperor will most probably want to have a word with him and he's not going to like it. ^^)

I think you'd be glad to know that I bookmarked your AAR on the upper bar of my Mozilla, where I keep the most prominent pages. You are just between OT forum and OOTS homepage and you managed to get youtube out :)

Wow Svip. This is brilliant!

I followed your Flagland comics from the OT and will certainly follow this.

Indeed, just as it seemed you were running low on ideas for Flagland you have been able to come up with a string of creative and very entertaining updates for this.

I'm also happy to see the Angles getting their asses handed to them by the Scots. :D

This is so good it makes me hate my (almost) all text AAR!
Really love the artwork, the simplicity is really hiding the potential (which you have demonstrated) of subtle emotions and movements.
Subscribed.

And right into the new year, an update!

part5.png

I feel a bit bad about Bavaria after drawing them now.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Hahaha :rofl:

True patriots know that sometimes the best way to help your nation is to collapse it and give all it's land to Ulm.

wait

Reactions:
Nice job :cool:

whatcha gonna do when the emperor comes for you...

He won't. The bavarian provinces will be released as vassal state and you can have vassals in the empire without provoking emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.