• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, chapter 3 is here.

part3.png

Oh, what will we do next?!

Last edited:
Reactions:
That's between me and the emperor. I will show him who's boss.

Also, this is why I create them as vassals, so they are 'mine', but not in a way that the emperor can send a formal request to them.

See, Bavaria has cores on all its provinces, which means the emperor cannot demand them. Am I a genius or what?

That's between me and the emperor. I will show him who's boss.

Also, this is why I create them as vassals, so they are 'mine', but not in a way that the emperor can send a formal request to them.

See, Bavaria has cores on all its provinces, which means the emperor cannot demand them. Am I a genius or what?

You are a genius! I bow to your geniusness! ;)
You need to take down those flagstealers a notch real soon, Svip, you can't just let them take over and make everyone think Ulm is dishonorable scum, can you?

You are a genius! I bow to your geniusness! ;)
You need to take down those flagstealers a notch real soon, Svip, you can't just let them take over and make everyone think Ulm is dishonorable scum, can you?

What is further significant of this strategy is that it does not increase your infamy, because the provinces defected to you.

Sure, it may hurt your prestige. But we have methods of redeeming that.

The disappointed and Ottoman Ulm reminds me of Elan, one of the funniest comic characters around :)

Good to see another Order of the Stick fan.

Very entertaining. Subscribed.

Time for a small update on le European continént:

part4.png

Last edited:
Reactions:
Hahh trollface! xD

Great Updates! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.