• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intellectual and somewhat nerdy your momma jokes - those are the best kind. :D

Oh and I've also noticed in certain situations that this forum is a good way to vent stuff (in a civilized manner of course), here's hoping that the other things start going better for you. :)

Can you show us what's happening in the Near East in your next update? I'd like to know how the Ottos are faring especially since we never heard of them getting Constantinople from your vassal Byzantines.

Yo mama and choo-choo. I started laughin so hard, that family members started coming to my room asking what's so funny ...

part33.png

This chapter was produced in collaboration with DarthTracid. He knows what he did.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Aide: So we're convering for the money?

Ulm: It's what Jesus would have wanted.

:rofl:

Oh dear sweet... Oh you're killing me. :D

!!!

How DARE YOU Ulm?! :mad:

You know what, I was keeping Ulm as a nice little Republican Enclave in my Counter-Reformed Bavarian game, but now that little punk is going down!

Intellectual and somewhat nerdy your momma jokes - those are the best kind. :D

Oh yes, the yo momma jokes of Ulm are great, I love each and every one of them! :)

This chapter was produced in collaboration with DarthTracid. He knows what he did.

We all know what he did! :p

"It's what Jesus would have wanted." :rofl: Well done!

YES! A reformist Ulm penetrating Europe. Gogogo.

How DARE YOU Ulm?!

You know what, I was keeping Ulm as a nice little Republican Enclave in my Counter-Reformed Bavarian game, but now that little punk is going down!

Haters gonna hate. :D:p

Indeed... this is going to get a little troublesome for our Ulm... Starting all over from the ground up is going to take some time.

Actually, it is not that big a deal. While yes, relationships will lower and our alliances were cancelled, vassals weren't lost. And I can just bribe them out! And by the way, they are my vassals, they will always accept an alliance offer.

Actually, it is not that big a deal. While yes, relationships will lower and our alliances were cancelled, vassals weren't lost. And I can just bribe them out! And by the way, they are my vassals, they will always accept an alliance offer.

I think the percentage chance of them accepting is 99%.

So that's like a one in two chance they will accept.

I think the percentage chance of them accepting is 99%.

So that's like a one in two chance they will accept.

Ah, the Walter Principle.

Ah, the Walter Principle.

You know, if it -can- happen, and if it might not necessarily happen, then it's a one in two, or fifty-fifty chance.

I stupidly forgot to take a screenshot of this, but I got a good laugh when Ulm changed government into a Republican Dictatorship in my game. Lord Protector was the title of the ruler. :p

Not all vassals will accept your alliance offer, and the chances that they won't are increased by being a different religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.