• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise to every German reading this!

part31.png

I am of the philosophy of German is not spoken, German is yelled.

Last edited:
Nice work, though Ulm as a colonizer, possibly dressed as a conquistador, would be hilarious. :)

The point I was trying to make is that regardless of what your intentions are during a game of EU3, you will almost certainly need a Quest for a New World. The real question is when.

I realise in hindsight, I might should have picked QfaNW rather than SCP, because of my style of play. I perform a lot of diplomatic relations, mostly including bribing. It can become a tough choice between spending diplomats on generals or a possible alliance. My point is, I will pick it next time.

I realise, that I can change my previous NIs, but I mean, SCP isn't that bad either.

The point I was trying to make is that regardless of what your intentions are during a game of EU3, you will almost certainly need a Quest for a New World. The real question is when.
I realise in hindsight, I might should have picked QfaNW rather than SCP, because of my style of play. I perform a lot of diplomatic relations, mostly including bribing. It can become a tough choice between spending diplomats on generals or a possible alliance. My point is, I will pick it next time.
I realise, that I can change my previous NIs, but I mean, SCP isn't that bad either.
Quest is useful but you can survive without it, I mean you've made it this far...however far this is, but it is handy for the leaders

I like the way Ulm is raising his hand in the last picture. :p

If you want to add more german there, use the immortal words "Das war ein Befehl".

Nice work, though Ulm as a colonizer, possibly dressed as a conquistador, would be hilarious. :)

I second that motion!

I just spent 10 minutes trying to draw a Conquistador helmet on Ulm's head. I've never quite mastered that art.

Status
Not open for further replies.