• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ancient in regards of prefering EU2 to EU3 and all of its bastard children. Give me the purity of EU2 any day (With just a sprinkle of AGC-EEP and I'm happy as a pig in a cornfield)

So, to cut all this ancient discussion short, you're young in body yet old in spirit? :D

Oh, and nice marketing Svip - I might have to consider... :p

Oh you stopped updating the first page :(

This is glorious, mate!

So, to cut all this ancient discussion short, you're young in body yet old in spirit? :D

Yes, and at times, much younger in spirit than in body.

You have an editing machine? Where can i get one, my fingers hurt from doing it manualy all the time!

[chainjoke]What a luck,in my days we had to grow up our own stones to cut stuff from it![/chainjoke]

How lucky you were! In my days our family didn't have any stone seeds to grow up, so we had to steal some from King Salomo next door!

OnT: This AAR is really great. Really great. Really.

I do apologise. I got lazy. But since demand is there, I shall go to the editing machine!

Oh it's just fine. The only consequence was that I didn't know how advanced the story was.

For you to put in the press quotes:

"Me-sa Lovesa thisa Ulma!"

Just wanted to pop in and say "what an awesome aar".

What an awesome aar.

Seriously! :)

Thank you for the 'awesome' words, and now you understand Ulm's appeal!

Enough chit-chat! Time for an update.

part28.png

First update without Ulm.

Last edited:
Great as always.

Utrecht and Brabant at war with Holland, what happened to Gelre?

Annexed by Utrecht. And that is Netherlands, not Holland. Holland used to exist as a revolter out of the Netherlands.

Italy? Balkans?

What is India? :p

I am avoiding Italy for a reason and nothing is going on in the Balkans. Seriously. Also it is 1497, I think India is fair enough to point out.

Status
Not open for further replies.