• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read through them all. Brilliant!

I am ancient in regards of prefering EU2 to EU3 and all of its bastard children. Give me the purity of EU2 any day (With just a sprinkle of AGC-EEP and I'm happy as a pig in a cornfield)

I was making a joke about 30 years being ancient. Woosh! Does EU2 have Ulm?

part27.png

I think Divine Wind should have been released with the tagline: NOW WITH ULM!

Last edited:
Here is my new campaign for EU3: DW:

iwantyouh.png

Frankly Svip. That latest post did more for me wanting to buy EU3: DW or even reinstall my EU3, since ever. Eventhough MonMarty and OrangeYoshi have tried their best.

And there is no Ulm in EU2, it is too small. I will find out what country would be at Ulm in EU2 in a jiffy. Stand by for edit.

With Ulm smack in the middle of Bavaria and Schwabia, it's a hard one, but judging from that Ansbach is north of you, which is a province of Bavaria in EU2 - Vanilla, then, Ulm would have been Bavaria in EU2.

And that alone should prove EU2's inferiority.

[OLD MAN RANT]
"Inferiority"? Puhlease...

EU2 had a nice streamlined graphic, nice simplistic yet deep strategic dimension. True the game wasn't as "flashy" as you whippersnappers want with your five second attention span and always want the shiniest thing on the market that go "kapow" and you go "Oooohh....". In my days, we were happy with a historical events and at times implausible outcomes or historical events that didn't make sense, because it was how it was done! [/OLD MAN RANT]

And sorry Svip if we clog this fine representation of the finer details of dominating Europe as an OPM.

Though in my days we would have gone with Venice and...
[video=youtube;UJOjTNuuEVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

[OLD MAN RANT]

[Older Man Rant] In my day we played with random monarchs, the way the game was meant to be played. Although the boardgame had historical leaders, and only some 7 player countries. [/Older Man Rant]

-Pat

This is great! I can't believe I didn't see it before now! Consider me a follower. :)

[Older Man Rant]

You're all a bunch of whippersnappers! Back in my day you got no monarch, and only one country, and you could only play as 1/12th of that country!

You're all a bunch of whippersnappers! Back in my day you got no monarch, and only one country, and you could only play as 1/12th of that country!

Back in my day, we didn't have computers. We all had to go outside and play with REAL swords and horses.

Back in my day, we didn't have computers. We all had to go outside and play with REAL swords and horses.

You had real swords and horses? What luxury, in my day we had to carve them ourselves OUT OF STONE!

HAHHA Now I must get DW !

Status
Not open for further replies.