+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 52 77 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Annexed,culture converted by settlement policy and then national unity proclaimed.
    No more,no less.
    Well,maybe more.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    War of the Vikings

Annex and rename the province to "The Other Ulm" xD

For The Glory

The showdown...

Last edited by Svip; 16-01-2011 at 15:31.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

What?
    Now this makes even less sense.

First Lieutenant
    Europa Universalis 3

The fourth wall gets broken again and again...

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This is getting confusing, so Ferrara is now trying to become Ulms bride?

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Okay, SPLAT! -> Annexation is pretty epic.
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    I always recognise Ulm in these moments, because he's the angrier of the two.
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

64 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Just hilarious. Keep 'em coming!
    Sages such as Yao and Shun and Tyrants such as Chieh and Chou come but once a thousand generations. Mediocrities follow on the heels of each other; the rulers of the world are invariably among them. -- Han Fei Tzu
    When the lips are gone, the teeth are cold. -- Han Fei Tzu
    I have not been tested (with the responsibility of high office), so I have learned many (lesser) skills. -- Confucius
    Simplified characters are an abomination. -- Me

The cost of Steam:
    PI games not bought because of Steam: 19
    PDS games not bought because of Steam: 1

PDS games bought despite Steam: 1

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Quote Originally Posted by King_Richard_XI View Post
    I always recognise Ulm in these moments, because he's the angrier of the two.
    +1
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Lap cat!
    Be nice to your fellow human beings, they're the only fellow species members you have!

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by KPJ View Post
    Lap cat!
    A boner shield!
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    A boner shield!
    Don't joke about lap cats!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

What happened to the cat? I demand you put him in rule of a kingdom, a lap cat must always have some sort of hono(u)r.
    "Nothing remains except my blood. I gave you my life, now I give you my death. I choose this way to defend you, for my soul will be with you, my name shall be a flag for your struggle.(...) Serenely, I take my first step on the road to eternity and I leave life to enter History." ~ Getúlio Vargas

http://tinyurl.com/JuliusR/

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    So what were those movie franchises? 007, Star Wars, Rush Hour (RH2, specifically), and Harry Potter? And the final "WHAT?!" part looked like Metal Gear Awesome. *nods*
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

What are ragusa and byzantium signalling in their last image?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by sad king billy View Post
    What are ragusa and byzantium signalling in their last image?
    It was merely to imply that they were talking. I had to get them out of the picture because they would otherwise become 'distracting'. I am a good director, ya hear!
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Full list at my Inkwell

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    It was merely to imply that they were talking. I had to get them out of the picture because they would otherwise become 'distracting'. I am a good director, ya hear!
    That looks more like Ragusa showing his middle finger at Byzantium.

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I have a bad feeling about Siena..Better make sure they are not not not dangerous! :>

EDIT:Just recently i discovered Ulm is in Swabia region:a region,Hohenzollerns originated from.I think i know what you're up to now,Ulm!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 52 77 102 ... LastLast