• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! Down with Burgundy! Now we'll see how the United Ulmer Republics fare in their first real test! :D

Been years since I've frequented this place and I sure as hell ain't gonna go searching for it.

I remember couple for HoI2. Likely there have been others. Pretty much all concievable AAR styles have been tried out, I for example did one based on modified Monty Python sketches, several on relyricing songs and also used videos. And those were many years ago and only Monty Python one was unique at the time.

If WW2 was a comicbook

Ulm .... Burgundy is too big for annexation , but there are surely parts of it that can be released , like Flanders :D

Favourite update yet. I love that gaggle of Imperial princes (Or should I say Stadtholders? Or should I not because I don't recall the correct spelling or whether that is the term that German Republics use?)

Dun dun dunnn...

part25.png

Last edited:
Quick, get there before your double-dealing back-handed under-cutting vassals make it give them 5 ducats!

Quick, get there before your double-dealing back-handed under-cutting vassals make it give them 5 ducats!

They can't. Vassals cannot take territory or make peace agreements during war. I hold all the cards. Trier is not my vassal, but my ally. So Trier often undercuts me, but Ragusa, Montenegro and Byzantium cannot.

Edit: When I say they cannot take territory, I of course mean that the territory they take goes to me instead.

Ah, finally you shall meet your nemesis! Also, great success against Burgundy.

Why have you vassallized Thuringia? I assumed you were going to unleash only republics.

Too much infamy. Besides, I can always diplo-annexe them later and release them again.

Haha. This'll be a clash of the (OPM) titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.