• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm intrigued, bewildered, astonished, and plenty of adjectives that I can't think of. I demand to see more of this glorious A.co.A.mi.R.c

No, I am serious, what does the M stand for in OPM?

Minor, but i am sure you are well aware of this ;)

---

Count me in for this comic-al ride :D

Love the little things going on in the background.

Stay away from the Ottomans!

I like it, very innovative.

Regarding old comic AAR:s, I believe a guy called Wolfhound had one in the HOI2 forum, and IIRC some French guy had one about Greece as well. Good stuff if you find it.

In the CK forum there is one true comic epic, You Godwin son, and you lose some by MechTheDane. Don't know whatever happened to the good fella, but he wrote one of the funniest AAR:s around.

I like it, very innovative.

Regarding old comic AAR:s, I believe a guy called Wolfhound had one in the HOI2 forum, and IIRC some French guy had one about Greece as well. Good stuff if you find it.

In the CK forum there is one true comic epic, You Godwin son, and you lose some by MechTheDane. Don't know whatever happened to the good fella, but he wrote one of the funniest AAR:s around.

DEAD!!!

MECHTHEDANE IS MISSING!
The greatest comediaar is gone!!!

Why do you bring back glorious ghosts of the past back???
These wounds shall never heal!

I love this. Very inventive and ambitious! Well done. :)

Ah, here is a little update for you all. Not much development, just an establish of the ultimate goal.

part2.png

Last edited:
Reactions:
Love at first sight! Ulm! :)

I love that dialoge with you country. I bet that maybe you are not the first one to do AAR as comics, but you are the first one who makes countries talk in that comics instead of people :)

The personification of countries is part of the charm. However, as a consequence, it means I have to deal with each country as a hive mind, which some times can be hard. So it is best to make your countries a bit silly, so more motivations will be acceptable to the audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.