• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have crippled Bohemia more so that "unlawful territory" or whatever ceases to be a problem.

It was all the bonus provinces from that event that takes unlawful provinces and gives them to the Emperor that was Bohemia's downfall, wasn't it? But surely you must gain way more infamy than you get rid of when you annex/release those vassals of yours?

It was all the bonus provinces from that event that takes unlawful provinces and gives them to the Emperor that was Bohemia's downfall, wasn't it? But surely you must gain way more infamy than you get rid of when you annex/release those vassals of yours?

Yes, I gained 10 infamy getting Cologne and Salzburg, but lost 4 per vassal I created. Infamy is hardly a concern of mine.

Yes, Bohemia had many provinces around the content, it almost had the entirety of Northern Italy. The new formal request system at the very least means that the leader of the empire changes a lot, because each emperor simply cannot handle it.

This AAR is amazing :rofl:

That always seems to be the pattern in the current version of DW- Emperor gets elected, formal request event leads to going over infamy limit, everybody declares war and the cycle starts over with a new emperor. Still, the HRE seems to stay intact in a more "historical" way in DW compared to previous versions- I see lots of small nations lasting in to the late game rather than just being blobbed up into france/austria/bohemia.

I've had troubles when being elected as HRE emperor. First of all, you get dragged into each and every conflict, secondly for some reason the infamy skyrockets (unlawful imperial property???) and thirdly, even with 100% imperial authority, I can only start of the first decision. This last bit is really puzzling me. The dicisions all need the previous one to be triggered to be available (hofgericht before grundpfennig etc), but even if I start the hofgericht decision, the one which should be available afterwards is simply not available... Any idea what I am doing wrong? I'm running HttT btw.

The incredible frog boy is on the lose again!

I don't even know what that means.

part16.png

Last edited:
Reactions:
As far as I can tell, the Ottomans won, but did not beat them, if you will.

"Geroge Lucas"? You mean "George Lucas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.