• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is Siena in full scale, in case you were wondering about the full scale of her quality:

Siena%202.png

I cannot wait to see more adventures of Ulm and lady Siena (who happens to look a lot like my own lady).

You just want us to be jealous of your Siena!

*still speechless, turns on the emergency CD*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
NO! NO! NO!!!
*sound of people crying non-stop*

I can't wait! First EUIV making me wait whiout wanting to, now this! :( Well...better late than never! I hope our dear Ulm will come back in the future!

I'm sad to see this AAR officially ending. I will be patiently waiting for EUIV and the second chance to see Ulm vassalize all of Europe. ;)

Amazing! Perfect ending! Ulm will be missed

Thanks a thousand times for the amazing aar, and all the best wishes out of Ulm to you and... ulm :)

Great ending! Thank you for the AAR. It was my first AAR I ever read and still my favourite. Another reason to look forward to EUIV :D I tip Ulm to finally get his girl in EUIV!

A little Christmas greeting to my subscribers: I have started another AAR over at the March of the Eagles forum. Just in case you hadn't already noticed.

Unlike this AAR, the new one will have a different thread for each chapter (but they are archived here by Regina), so pay attention to the forum; but I will announce in each chapter's thread when the next chapter is released. And currently, it is every Tuesday; so expect another chapter tomorrow.

And Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.