• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see we're going back to the original plans with Austria? :p

Last edited:
Your presentation of your latest achievements reminds me of the old Batman TV show. Fantastic :D

To me it felt like a monster truck show commercial. :D

Either way, great stuff!

"That ended fast!"

Thats what she said

So that's France, Ottomans and Austria weakened. Which big power next? Bohemia?

Oh yeah, France is actually rather a big enemy. But that is down the road. But yeah, Bohemia is an interesting enemy.

Yay! I hadn't noticed Ulm is back until now. This has made my night! :)

Please don't be dead ; _ ;

Please don't be dead ; _ ;

It is not, I just scolded my hand last Sunday, so I did not manage to do updates until I had to go on holiday, because my drawing hand hurt. There will be an update next week.

Incredible. I decide to look this up after what feels like an entire year ago and its still going. Apparently on an injury break, though. XP. Get well soon.

Last edited:
Incredible. I decide to look this up after what feels like an entire year away and its still going. Apparently on an injury break, though. XP. Get well soon.

Thank you. Expect an update tonight.

Dang. This took a bit longer to get back into than I remember. I had gotten very disoriented and needed to realise where the hell I were in my script.

Anyway, rather than pretending there might be an update later tonight, I think I have to be honest and say it will have to wait one more day. Something unexpected happened that required most of my attention this evening.

Double post!

par64.png

I hope to maintain a more appropriate speed for the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Hehe lovely... It's funny how the AI sometimes absolutely refuses to sign peace when continuing the war clearly leads to its doom, but at other times accepts a nominal concession when you'd be in some trouble otherwise. At least it made sense from a WE standpoint this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.