• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2,000th reply...

Also, did you actually think about writing about the bet and stuff before Frankfurt started sending spies?

Actually, no. But I was so amused that they started sending spies considering the bet I had made up. I could not just skip that!

So...

Now that you have a Casus Belli on Frankfurt, I'm guessing he'll join the vassal army soon, no?

Announcement!
Though, no update.

Ich bin im Ausländer, specifically France. But fear not! I will be home at some point, but there is a reason for this trip.

This July I intend to take a car trip down South (from Denmark, that is) to see the areas in and around the Alps. Including the city of Ulm. Woo! Although, we might also make a stop in Ferrara for good measure.

So if you live somewhere around Switzerland, Baden, Bavaria, Württermburg, Austria, Tirol, Milan, Venice, Genoa or Sardinia-Piedmont and is not afraid to be seen by a Dane, send me a PM and I'll see if it is possible to make a layover at your location. Historical sites are always a plus!

Apologies to any Germans for terrible German (not sure if it is correct).

For the geeks out there:

I'll be driving a Citroën C3, although that is not the most impressive thing, that is rather its special Bonn Diplomacy German number plates. Any German will go crazy when they spot the lack of letters on its right hand side.

Have a nice trip Svip. :)

Going for divine inspiration, Svip? :p
Anyawys, enjoy the trip, but most importantly...
keep Ulming. :cool:

A return!

But before I start (or 're-start'), I want to stress that spam will not be tolerated. Keep the discussion to the AAR alone and try to diverge as little as possible. I do not wish to have the thread closed once again. And I am certain neither do you.

Enough about that. I have written a little opening. Before you start though, prepare the following YouTube video:

[video=youtube;kPQE3GfkrOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPQE3GfkrOo[/video]

part59.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.