• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Svip, to add to your already-crowded signature and trophy cabinet, and perhaps offer a little support - I present you with a token of appreciation for your fantastic work. You're now the AARtist of the Month! Congratulations!

I hadn't even noticed such an award, but this is obviously well deserved.

Svip, to add to your already-crowded signature and trophy cabinet, and perhaps offer a little support - I present you with a token of appreciation for your fantastic work. You're now the AARtist of the Month! Congratulations!

I thank you for this! A decent idea for an award too.

A decent idea for an award too.
Anything for Svip's sig is a decent idea. :p
To be honest though, it is a good idea, as I said over there, and this AAR certainly deserves it. So I shall reiterate my felicitations and wish you many more updates of such talent. :D

We a new award comes great responsibility!

part58.png

Last edited:
This AAR is great! I've read the lot of it and all the comics on your website, and I am most impressed!

It's good to see that there is glory for Ulm.

Hahah how dare Frankfurt?!

Okay, Frankfurt is really pushing it.

Frankfurt is next on the block then?

Send him to the headsman! Or better yet, just cut his head off, he's not France, so he's not worthy of special decapitation.

I love how I'm able to make Flagland references on these forums, especially this thread...

To War! Once again.
Hopefully you can get more than 5 ducats this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.