• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norway scares me...

Nice to see the danish down, those bastards :D
Sweden, on the other hand :( ;)

Goodness, I left this way too long:

Svip; in acknowledgement of the immense value of this AAR to future generations, and realising that I laughed at least a little bit while reading it, I hereby award you the (I think) seventh ever Irish Shamrock Cookie ( )!

Feel free to put it in your sig, your user info, or on your head! :)

Been reading for a while and I just realized I had yet to comment...this is one awesome AAR.

"Look, a disassembled furniture!" is now one of my favorite distraction line ever.

Those "what else is going on" things are probably my favourite parts of this AAR.

Svip; in acknowledgement of the immense value of this AAR to future generations, and realising that I laughed at least a little bit while reading it, I hereby award you the (I think) seventh ever Irish Shamrock Cookie ( )!

How does this work? I am honoured though, also somewhat amazed about the positive response to this update. I wrote it while pretty tired.

And guys, I understand that often AAR writers tend to respond to every response to their AAR. Something - as you have noticed - I do not tend to do. But that is not because I don't appreciate your response - quite the opposite - but because I don't often believe in a response without real substance, even if it is a 'thank you' comment.

In fact, your positive comments are really important to me right now. I want to go on a serious note, don't worry, it'll get funny soon enough. I am going through a tough period in my life right now, where nothing is really working out for me these years and a possible depression, so this AAR is a way for me to produce positive feedback by the least effort, for me.

So don't think I don't appreciate your comments, I really do. I just don't think it serves much of a purpose to respond to each one.

And thank you all, again. And there shall be an update tomorrow.

Norway Lecter

:rofl:

I caught back up with this. :D

How long is it going to take for your infamy to fall back down again? Also, is is less expensive in infamy terms to simply vassalise a country straight up rather than annev and release?

Anyway, great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.