• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, no need to go that far, you can just invite me to your office, I only live in Copenhagen. Hey, I even know how to say numbers in Swedish, so you'll be extra won't be confused!

There, fixed it for you.

Hilarious non-update though :)

There, fixed it for you.

Hilarious non-update though :)

Hey, I was just trying publicly to shamelessly get them to invite me to their office.

Hmm, so I need to kidnap Svip and force him to write updates at gunpoint...

Well every game has a special serial key right? And he'll register his here on the forum right? So all you need to do is include some "special features" in the first update that trigger for his serial and BAM! Remote-deactivate his games whenever he doesn't update on time! :D

There's also Ulms in Arkansas and Montana - and another New Ulm in Texas (and it actually is a suburb of Houston!) :eek:

Then again, with populations of 205, 750, and 650, they're probably not so much of a threat ;) Still, maybe Ulm should get into the colonisation game soon...

What does Ferrara have that Ulm doesn't? Those companies should be lining up to include Ulm in all their games. :)

Hey, I was just trying publicly to shamelessly get them to invite me to their office.

Get another update in before beer o' clock (16:00) today, and I will issue you a Paradox visa ;)

Get another update in before beer o' clock (16:00) today, and I will issue you a Paradox visa ;)

For that, you get two today. Not in the same post, of course.

part47.png

Last edited:
Ulm Tests GmbH

Status
Not open for further replies.